why nachos why!!!!

Hey guys so basically I always allow my self a day off a week of calorie counting usually a Saturday. Be it goin out with the girls or jus a day out with the kids. But Friday night kids decide movie night n with movie night u hve to hve snacks n I gt the nacho bag out. Big mistake cs there so addictive. Ate about half the bag n forced myself to stop. Couldn't help my hand creepin towards the bag as we watched the movie. So guys wt can u not say no to food wise. Wts ur weakness?

Replies

• ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Ice cream. I had to stop having it in the house altogether. I can't get a little bowl of ice cream when I have leftover calories at the end of the day. I have to have a GIANT bowl! And then, you know, there's just a little bit left in the carton- You can't put the carton back with just a little bit in it? So I eat more.

With chips and popcorn, etc, I measure my serving into a bowl, eat what's in my bowl, and I'm usually good with that. But ice cream is the devil's food!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,131 Member
    It is ice cream for me. I cannot have it in the house. I'm not saying I can never have it as a treat, but I can only have one serving in my house at a time.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    What's a nacho bag?
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    What's a nacho bag?

Tortilla chips
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Anything sweet with sultanas and maybe cinanamon. I guess im lucky that that i dont like ice cream or peanut butter. I do like doritos though- but my husband prefers the flavours i dont like, so its easy to pass on those!
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    edited January 2016
    YUP! ice cream.. i cant keep it in the house.. especially the big carton.. every time i want it, ill go out to the store..
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Ice cream. I had to stop having it in the house altogether. I can't get a little bowl of ice cream when I have leftover calories at the end of the day. I have to have a GIANT bowl! And then, you know, there's just a little bit left in the carton- You can't put the carton back with just a little bit in it? So I eat more.

With chips and popcorn, etc, I measure my serving into a bowl, eat what's in my bowl, and I'm usually good with that. But ice cream is the devil's food!

Snap, ice cream really is my vice its rare I'll eat it from a bowl. I just cant have it in the flat or its gone that day.

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Turns out Lindor Truffles are impossible to resist. They are the one thing I cannot keep in the house.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    sadyia15 wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    What's a nacho bag?

Tortilla chips

Well if you ate half a bag, given that half of the bag of those is usually filled wkth air anyway, it's probably about 2 actual servings which is probably about 300 calories. Probably not as detrimental as you'd think.