Halfway pics - 23lbs down!

Options
thetrishwarp
thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
My friend and I did a pseudo-photoshoot the other day and for the first time, I've noticed the change in my body - so I thought I'd share.

I still have 11lbs to go until my BMI is "healthy" and 16lbs to go until I reach my goal, but I think I'm well on my way.

Just a little background...I just finished first year university studying media theory, and I have a desk job for the summer. I've recently taken up running (about 3 miles a week) and it completely broke my plateau! I eat around 1400 cals a day. Right now, running is the only exercise I've been doing consistently, but when I'm at school (with access to a gym) I also like to do spin classes and weight training.

So here is my journey so far...the first picture is about two years ago at my first prom (~183lbs), the second picture is from last week (~160lbs) (and no I don't normally pose like that, I'm just being a goof!)
16itbg6.jpg
2ls9rmu.jpg

Replies

• 143sunflower
    Options
    Wow!! what a difference..we are about the same size..well I'm at 172 and I cant for the life of me break this dang plateau...I started at 183 too....I just added 2 more days of cardio..now i'm up to 5 days...thanks for sharing..it gives me hope..you look great
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    great job!! Your rocking that outfit gurl!!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    Options
    I LOVE that pic, way to go!!!!!!
  • suzukigurl
    suzukigurl Posts: 90
    Options
    You look amazing! And you have every right to pose any way you want!! Congrats! You have done a wonderful job :smile:
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look super beautiful!! <3
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Glad you like my goofy shot. :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!