New friends, motivation & support

Options
Hello, I've discovered that trying to live a better, healthier lifestyle is a hard decision to come to. Just looking for a good like-minded support community.
My friends and family are not ready to commit to and support my journey so looking elsewhere.
Feel free to add me or send a message.

Replies

• ahughes5587
    ahughes5587 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely under what you're going through. I have told my family numerous times that i'm trying to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle but they don't believe or support me. We can do this. We're not doing it for them, we're doing it for ourselves. If we keep depending on their support, we'll never accomplish out goals. I'm here to help you in your journey.
  • michellereid67
    michellereid67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on the same journey but far away from my target would like the suport and motivation to loss what I need. Let's be friends
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, sometimes people just don't understand the whole healthy lifestyle thing and so they are not supportive. But give them some time when they see your results you will see them asking you for your advice on what you did. Maybe not all of them but some of them. Just think even if you motivate one family member or friend you can have a fitness pal for the future. Good luck and add me as a friend we can motivate each other.
  • Olove23
    Olove23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm hitting the refresh button on my fitlife and hoping to make it stick this time. I do have a group of friends that are on the same journey but my true hope is that my family would get involved too. Would love to be friends and help keep each other motivated.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Accountability is super helpful. Without my online community I would not have succeeded in losing 45 lbs so far. Add me as a friend.
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, having a support system is important for the good days and especially the bad days. Feel free to add me!
    364985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get from anybody!