relationship

Options
i miss being in a relationship always some one to talk to, to comfert you when you r sad i wish i and some one to love me and for me to love tonight i am sad

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    thanks
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    :tongue:
    Cheer up girlie!
  • katie_on_a_mission
    Options
    Are you putting yourself out there? Join a dating website or start attending singles' events. Have fun out there!
  • Scilluh
    Options
    i will try i know though that to day is going to be way under i dont feel like eatin right now but then maybe i will later
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Are you putting yourself out there? Join a dating website or start attending singles' events. Have fun out there!

yes i am and i have tryed that and then i get **** on
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i miss being in a relationship always some one to talk to, to comfert you when you r sad i wish i and some one to love me and for me to love tonight i am sad

It's not always like this :laugh:

But I know what you mean...I'm sorry you are sad. Do you have a good girl friend? I love my girls...they can sometimes help more than a mate.
  • DrAJ84
    DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

There is nothing wrong with being single either. Spend time on you and what you want/need for yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options

Keep at it! I met my hubby of 8 years on there :wink:
  • Chrissy_lynne
    Options
    I found my husband on plentyoffish.com, you have to kind of weed through the a-holes though. Lol. No joke though, Its a decent site and its free. Hope your day gets better.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel... my boyfriend and I broke up about 5 hours ago. It's really hard being so sad, but there are other people out there!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as you so I want to send you a big hug and hope you find the perfect companion.
  • Azlan9055
    Azlan9055 Posts: 5
    Options
    Don't be sad!! Hang out with your girl friends and just enjoy being single while you still are. As soon as you stop looking, love will find you. When a person is confident and content, it shows, and those are the types of people others enjoy being around. Cheer up and just know, only you can truly make you happy!! :) You'll find someone soon enough that will love you for who you are and that you can share everything with. Until then, you can do whatever you need to do for you... stay strong. :love:
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I get that way sometimes too and I have been single for a while now. Just know that you will find someone when the time is right. It is bound to happen. Tell yourself over and over again (in the mirror, if you have to) how wonderful you are! Try to have fun and enjoy this life. Date but don't take it to seriously and just enjoy yourself. Just like someone else said hobbies and friends can be a great distraction. Also take a class or do something you like where you think there might be some new people to meet.

This too shall pass. You never know what life has in store for you- so do not lose hope!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have been there so many times. I'm recently back in the single world after being with a man I thought I was going to marry. ::Sigh:: Hang in there, girl.
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear your feeling down. Maybe try to focus on yourself for a bit. Take a class hang out with girlfriends or do something you've always wanted to. Love usually shows up when you least expect it. The right person is out there for you and he'll show up when the time is right :o)
  • Scilluh
    Options

It's not always like this :laugh:

But I know what you mean...I'm sorry you are sad. Do you have a good girl friend? I love my girls...they can sometimes help more than a mate.

no i dont have one that i can talk to about any thing and every thing it suck if i did i dont think i would feel like this
  • Scilluh
    Options

There is nothing wrong with being single either. Spend time on you and what you want/need for yourself. :flowerforyou:

i know but it is times like this that make me miss it
  • Scilluh
    Options

Keep at it! I met my hubby of 8 years on there :wink:

thanks
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I found my husband on plentyoffish.com, you have to kind of weed through the a-holes though. Lol. No joke though, Its a decent site and its free. Hope your day gets better.

thanks