30 Pounds Down!

Options
IeshaH91
IeshaH91 Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
I've used this app so many different times, but this time I've logged in consistently and paired this with staying active and maintaining a lowered calorie intake. I've lost 30 pounds total (17 while using this app- the other 13 pounds were somehow lost before I started my weight loss journey). It motivates me to see my progress and get that little message saying "you would weigh ____ in 5weeks" after logging meals. Keep pushing, and you'll get there! It may not come fast, but nothing in life worth having is quick and simple.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Keep it up.
  • IeshaH91
    Options
    Nice job! Keep it up.

Thank you!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    IeshaH91 wrote: »
    I've used this app so many different times, but this time I've logged in consistently and paired this with staying active and maintaining a lowered calorie intake. I've lost 30 pounds total (17 while using this app- the other 13 pounds were somehow lost before I started my weight loss journey). It motivates me to see my progress and get that little message saying "you would weigh ____ in 5weeks" after logging meals. Keep pushing, and you'll get there! It may not come fast, but nothing in life worth having is quick and simple.

Good luck everyone!

Awesome Loss. Congratulations! !!!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am one pound away from 30 myself! I can't "weight" :smile: to achieve that milestone myself.
  • IeshaH91
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • IeshaH91
    edited January 2016
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Congratulations! I am one pound away from 30 myself! I can't "weight" :smile: to achieve that milestone myself.

Good one
  • faithtobefit
    faithtobefit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl ! Thanks for sharing
  • IeshaH91
    Options
    Congratulations girl ! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading!
  • southportmom2fab5
    southportmom2fab5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! Losing it slowly helps you to establish your new lifestyle as a habit. Keep it up...you are doing it!
  • IeshaH91
    Options
    Great job! Losing it slowly helps you to establish your new lifestyle as a habit. Keep it up...you are doing it!

So true! Thanks so much!