I drank an entire 50 ounce milkshake!!! I need help!!!! Please

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Holy hell, that's a 1.5 litre milkshake! That's outrageous!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I really want to know where this milkshake came from!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

50 ounces is two large Sonic milkshakes (I'm from the South, so that's my milkshake frame of reference).
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Was it good?

This thread makes me want a mini blizzard. But it's cold out and I'm too lazy to get it
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

50 ounces is two large Sonic milkshakes (I'm from the South, so that's my milkshake frame of reference).

Awesome! I'm heading south camping this year :smiley:
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Awesome! I'm heading south camping this year :smiley:

The South is such a fun place to camp!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    6 1/4 cups of milkshake?

Nobody can save you from yourself now!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Just always say no to that size milkshake, seriously. I love milkshakes, too, and it's hard to drink a little. Take it from me and pour your proper portion into a separate cup and do not keep the rest!

I felt bad a couple of weeks ago when I finished an entire mini milkshake my dad brought over, lol. But that was mainly for blood sugar problems, which is a worse mistake. Why on earth I thought I could stop drinking on a mini cup of milkshake I'll never know. I can't. I should've grabbed an extra-mini cup of my own and poured me mine, too.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Help me!!! I couldn't stop drinking that milkshake and now I feel sick... I've been eating healthy for a month and then I drank that milkshake!! help!!!

I'm sorry but this did make me lol ;)

Don't worry about it. It's one day in a month. Next time take a break between sips/gulps or if milkshakes are a problem for you, maybe avoid them for awhile.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Larissa_NY wrote: »
    What do you want, someone to hold your hair? 'Cause I'm not doing that unless you and I met in a bar bathroom wearing the same skirt and did the instant-drunk-girl-bonding thing.
    QFT
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Do you have a blender? Ice, yogurt, protein powder and a little milk = a milkshake with less guilt.

ETA I realize this is probably a troll post. (50 oz milkshake really?) I know that there will be future MFP lurkers who do a search on "milkshake" and are looking for help. Enough repetitions in the forums may result in them actually gleaning something useful.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    There is a good chance this is a troll post.

This user posted earlier today in another thread that his brother got a hold of his phone; right about the same time as the first post in this thread.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »

This user posted earlier today in another thread that his brother got a hold of his phone; right about the same time as the first post in this thread.

Damn. I was going to call troll when there seemed to be literally no pop-culture reference the OP understood, but I decided not to. I totally should have.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »

Hahaha! I was wondering where someone would get such a big shake. :laugh:
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I also want to say, 50 oz is alot. ALOT. Next time try going with 1/5 of that amount. It's no wonder you have a belly ache. But like I said, log it and move on. Use this as a learning experience to never consume that much again.

I'm not even sure I could name a place that would sell 50 ounces of milkshake (all at once). That's a lot of milkshake.
    I bet those super sized McDonald's shakes come close.
    Been there, done that. Yeah, lesson learned and remembered 5 years later!

I was curious, so I went and looked this up. The largest shake McDonald's offers is 22 oz. 850 calories for chocolate, (19 g protein, 23 g fat, 141 g carbs, 380 mg sodium).
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Way Back Burger regular Mint shake is 1060 calories. So you had over 3 milkshakes and need help? Oh, I see the brother comment above. nvm. . . .
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    uxdstmtuknzb.jpg
    "Milkshake With Cup"

This might actually have a lot to do with how I reached my highest weight in the first place. 22 oz. of pure deliciousness (30 oz capacity on cups but they don't ever fill them 100% full or it'd slosh).

I will still replace a meal (or two) with a milkshake on occasion. Especially from Culver's... their frozen custard is amazing.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand now I want a milkshake. I'm not even really a milkshake person but yup, really want a proper 'Murican cold one now!