ACL recovery

Options
Hi, I'm Alia! I'm currently rehabbing from an ACL reconstruction and medial and lateral meniscus repair. Having that said I'm not as active as I was after my injury at the very end of October - so I'm trying to drop some weight/eat healthy and slowly increase my activity!

Replies

• thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome Alia. Always enjoy new friends. Add me.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your injury. Like the dedication to keep driving on. Good job!
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Alia, I had gone for my left knee for meniscus tear way back in Sep, 2014 and off course gain a lot of weight from very active to become in-active. My advice is to take it very easy. Don't push yourself much just take it slowly. Please feel free to add me for any help & motivation. I am very active now. I run 10,k every alternative day and also dance salsa for long hours on weekends.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ya'll can Add me.....I had ACL/Meniscus surgery in May! It's hasn't been easy but I am now getting back to all sorts of activities....including playing softball again!

You can definitely do it. You have to be disciplined, determined and willing to do the work!!

Good Luck!