Need buddies! Will be a brilliant buddy back!

Options
Hi there,
I've rejoined after a bit of a break and want to buddy up and support and be supported.
If theres anyone who is also trying to get fit in preparation for a race, holiday or event then we're made for each other!
But we're all here to lose that 'spare' - so let's go!

Replies

• Rfilley
    Rfilley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Twiglet2016
    Twiglet2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks and thank you for buddying up! You're doing incredibly!
  • Rfilley
    Rfilley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have been off course for a little while but focused on getting back on track and making strides to better health! I have no specific event that I am.preparing for, just focused on clean eating and getting back to regular exercise. What are your initial goals?
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Always welcome meeting people here!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Let's be buddies! None of mine talk to me.
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ..I'm ALEJANDRA.

I'm New do this community..
    I been using this app for a while..and I just found this section in this app..

I'm looking for new friends so we can keep in couraging each other. on this difficult journey .
    if you see me.
    add me.
    I welcome everybody's comment .suggestions .feedbacks
    just add me
    add me .
    add me
  • Twiglet2016
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for your relies s far and good to hook up here. Let's crack this weight loss and fitness thing and move forward! No looking back!
  • Marcel_Sky
    Marcel_Sky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's great to find so many motivated people! Let's do this!
  • Twiglet2016
    Options
    Hey Guys - great that we're all in this together. Thank you so much for the support. Went to the gym tonight at 10.05pm! But walked/ran 2.5km which was better than nothing and am feeling great for it. In the gym again tomorrow morning for a class st 7.20am. Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!! Let's crack this thing!
  • naturesoul
    naturesoul Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi! Would like to connect and provide one another support and motivation. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am getting married in three months and I need the extra support. Also, I would love to support you in return :#