Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

any girl from india trying to lose weight?

fitkavya
fitkavya Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I am a chubby girl trying to lose weight but finding it difficult to stick to exercise and diet :neutral_face: . It would be be a lot easier if there's a girl from India out there serious about losing 10-15 kgs weight to work as a team with me.Now, I say India only coz food habits are different for each country :smile: . Please comment to let me know.Thanks :smile:

Replies

• maim02
    maim02 Posts: 1 Member

Hey... I can join you as team.. :D..
  • meleissa
    meleissa Posts: 16 Member
    Fitkavya and Maim02, feel free to add me! i am from india (Mumbai) and have been active on MFP since last 2 months thus successfully losing 12 lbs :).
  • BombayTalkies
    BombayTalkies Posts: 1 Member
    I am from India as well. Just joined a few days ago. Have a crazy amount of weight to lose. You young ladies can inspire and motivate the old me. :) Would love to share diary notes with you all
  • sureitstime
    sureitstime Posts: 67 Member
    Hi! A fellow Indian here. Want to join the grp if you have one going!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Easy stop eating so many rotis and move more.
  • amber22vanessa
    amber22vanessa Posts: 36 Member
    From India but living in England!! Just started MFP yesterday as well. Need to loose a good 5-6kgs to reach my ideal body weight. Big event coming up this year as well. Happy to support ☺️
  • sureitstime
    I was wondering if any of you find it a hassle/chore to make entries in your food diary. I make so many different dishes or tweak some of my regular dishes ,that entering them all becomes a massive headache. How do you all do it?
  • introspectionize
    introspectionize Posts: 1 Member
    Hello im from India too and starting (re-starting) my journey to lose weight. Do let me know if I can connect iwth anyone. Have 30 kgs to go
  • priya110988
    priya110988 Posts: 1 Member
    Helloeverybody.. I am from India and willing to join d group. Pls add me too. Have 50 pounds weight to loose.. pls help
  • trimfitlady
    trimfitlady Posts: 21 Member
    I am also Indian living in USA and have a vegetarian diet. I would like to lose 30 lbs however I am 56 years old and only 4'11"
  • trimfitlady
    trimfitlady Posts: 21 Member
    I would like join and need help in calculating calories for the indian meals. Thx
  • priyachirag20
    priyachirag20 Posts: 4 Member
    I am also from India living in US and trying to lose 30 pounds. I have lost 5 pounds so far. Please add me too .
  • priyachirag20
    priyachirag20 Posts: 4 Member
    I was wondering if any of you find it a hassle/chore to make entries in your food diary. I make so many different dishes or tweak some of my regular dishes ,that entering them all becomes a massive headache. How do you all do it?

I usually store all the recipes in my email /notepad and just copy the ingredients (or modifications) from there to the new recipe in MFP ...still not completely hassle free but slightly better... If you already have a better way please share...:)
  • sureitstime
    [/quote]I usually store all the recipes in my email /notepad and just copy the ingredients (or modifications) from there to the new recipe in MFP ...still not completely hassle free but slightly better... If you already have a better way please share...:)[/quote]

Priya, I was thinking of doing the same. I have been slipping in my habits and I need to tighten up my diet!
  • beige2012
    beige2012 Posts: 24 Member
    I am from India living in the US. I have a vegetarian diet. I have 15 lbs to lose and muscle to gain. I will be happy to support :)
  • hanshica
    hanshica Posts: 4 Member
    I am from India living in USA... I need to shed 5 - 7 kgs before May... Feel free to add me...
  • redlabel71
    redlabel71 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi guys, I live in the US and I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I'm 5'4 and want to lose around 25-30lbs by June. In the past year, I have gained an additional 10lbs that I need gone haha.

My diet consists of carbs, carbs and more carbs! I know it's unhealthy, but I swear that's all I crave. I'm trying to stay under 1200 calories but it's been difficult. I lost around 12lbs sometime back doing this but then gained it all once I stopped. Please add me if there is a group.
  • FIT2125
    FIT2125 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello Guys I live in the US too ..I have joined MFP a year back. I still have 15-20 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me !
  • deepthi87d
    deepthi87d Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I am from India,now living in US...I joined MFP 2 months back ..I lost 4 lb and my goal is to lose 20 lb more..if there is a group please feel free to add me..
  • bali1222
    bali1222 Posts: 1 Member
    I am from India. Like to lose 20-30 Ibs. Let's do it together.