I have a question for the ladies.

Options
2»

Replies

• paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Every day. My sister-in-law weighed twice a day. Now THAT'S obsessive!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Yes, I weigh in, and record, but I also make a notation. I weigh once a week, but more out of habit than to actually track. It's my measurements that I take once a month that help me see my real progress.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I weigh every few days even during TOM, its good knowing how our body works and what causes the fluctuations...
    I always am up a few lbs during TOM, it takes around 5 days to go away. Drinking water doesn't help at all with this. Its just hormonal and normal.
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yes. I don't tend to bloat much though.
  • erianswilliams
    erianswilliams Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself & there wasn't much of a change. Good to know!
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I used to weight myself everyday & made the numbers into an Excel trend to track the changes, so I kind of know what would happen before/during/after period. I did that for two years and was tired of doing it. Now I just weigh myself whenever I feel "I'm lighter"-- that could be 2-3x per week to 2-3x per month. If you'd like to know what'd happen you can still do it during that period of time, just that it won't reflect how much you really weigh and I'd skip weighing at that time if I were you.
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I say avoid it entirely.. .it's just depressing because it's bloat that is it.
  • joyThegymmonster777
    Options
    i dont
  • srwoodson999
    srwoodson999 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, so I know that normally I fluctuate no more than 2 lbs day to day, and at that time of the month I sometimes go as high as 3 or 4 lbs. if I've been eating salty foods. The upshot is I don't panic because I know what my normal range of fluctuation is.