Best exercise for fat bum

Options
2»

Replies

• nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I went from No Butt, to a nice Handful by doing squats (I have now added weights to my squat routine), lunges (with ankle weights), curtsy Lunge (again, with ankle weights), I do the 2 bottom routines from the video from the first person to respond to this post (with ankle weights). Planks, hip thrusts, bicycle routine, all with ankle weights. There are a few others, but I don't know what they're called.
    Look online at different videos and routines and decide for yourself what works best. And stick with it for more than 30 days (likely longer) in order to see results. You'll shape, tone, and lift your bum, but it takes time and patience. It'll look noticeably firmer and possibly slimmer (depending on how your body gets rid of fat....mine takes it from the boobs first :/ )
  • porky51979
    porky51979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the advice I know it's going to take time and effort I've started doing some routines I've found on you tube, hoping to join the gym in a months time as starting a new job which will give me more time so hopefully the staff there can help me out :)
    My main aim is to look better for summer and not be embarrassed to wear a pair of shorts :#
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to pay for a workout check out Build A Better Booty by Zoe Rodriguez. Its about $30 (on sale for $20 right now) for a three month program and the results are amazing. I'm on month two right now and love it.

If not there are still some great free videos all over YT like the one posted earlier along with working on an incline treadmill 3-4 times a week should get you where you want to be by Summer.