Anyone 20-30 who would like to be friends, looking for a great support team! :)

Hello I'm Ashley, I currently weigh In at 231, my first goal is to hit 200 and work from there, I love food! And hate working out, but I'm ready for a change again, so it's time to get into a routine, anyone is welcome to add me, let's motivate each other!

Replies

• ciorii
    ciorii Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Ashley, Im Cathy. Im in a similar boat! Id love to be any help i can be!
  • yellowchick16
    yellowchick16 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Ashley. We seem to be in a similar boat. I am 235 pounds and would like to make it down to at least 180, but honestly I would be ecstatic to get down to 200 as well. I love food as well and hate working out. I do pretty well watching what I eat and counting calories, but I am never motivated to work out.
  • nellycitywindy
    nellycitywindy Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on the same boat too! I will definitely add you
  • monica_1986
    monica_1986 Posts: 3 Member
    I ashley! I would lo e to be friends and be your cheerleader!
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    I was 237 lbs in October, now down to 213. My end goal is 150, but my aim at the moment is 200 as well - seems more achievable, haha. Feel free to add me if you're active on here :) I love friends
  • Starrasmommy123
    Starrasmommy123 Posts: 13 Member
    @yellowchick16 yes, I can never get motivated to work out, starting tomorrow I'm going to try the 30 day free trial of daily burn at home and see how that goes, I feel like If I do something fun it won't be like a chore working out!
  • Starrasmommy123
    @ciorii hello cathy! Same here if you need a motivator I can help! :)
  • Starrasmommy123
    @Frelise that's awesome my goal weight is to be at 135 but I'm aiming small first so I don't get myself discouraged again
  • ciorii
    Thanks @Starrasmommy123 I need all the help i can get. My last weigh in I came in at 220....my ultimate goal is to be healthy, strong and happy...Im not sure what weight that will be, but my first goal is 200 as well!
  • Starrasmommy123
    @ciorii yes I want to be healthy and strong, I feel so sluggish, I fell off the weight loss boat awhile ago, I was at 233 lost 30 pounds and was stuck at 203 for 2 months it discouraged me and then I have gained it all back and I'm ready to go again, when I was working out i actually felt like I had more energy, I'm trying daily burn tomorrow
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Hey Ashley, I will send you an add :) To anyone else, feel free to add me! I am 24, weigh 240, and my goal is 160 (I am 5'8). Feel free to add me :)
  • ciorii
    @Starrasmommy123 girl- Ive done the same!!! Im focused this time around. Just like you I am happier when I eat right and work out but getting me to that point is sometimes...the hardest part.
  • _Barbie_What_
    _Barbie_What_ Posts: 28 Member
    Love friends!
    Love motivating!
    Love helping!
    Add me!
  • Starrasmommy123
    @ciorii yes! Getting there is so hard, I used to go to this private gym but it was costing alot and it was a bit of a drive, a planet fitness came to my town, and it is super packed so at the moment I thought I would work out at home untill I get more energized and more motivated, are you going to the gym or do you work out at home?
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Im 28 from NY
  • ciorii
    Well @Starrasmommy123 I go to Golds and I love it. But sometimes I dont feel comfortable going alone. My boyfriend goes with me, and sometimes I meet my friends there- but if Im going solo sometimes I end up talking myself of out it. I lack confidence. But Im also lucky//have no excuse to not go because I have a gym in my apartment complex! super private.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Hey I'm Brooke, I am 27 SW: 240 CW:228 I would love to help support, ANYONE can feel free to add me.
  • Starrasmommy123
    @ciorii yes my boyfriend goes to the gym around 5 and I just hate to go with him he does his thing n i go to the treadmill because it's a nice spot in the corner lol, I don't have anyone to go to the gym with that's why I figured I would start off this way, and I lack the confidence as well, if i start to get it I go to the gym and see all the other women running on the treadmill, that does it for me I get super self consience and then I'm done
  • ciorii
    Hi @brookej8688 I would love to be your friend!! I need the support as well! lets do this together!
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    SuperSaiyanGoddess86 Posts: 84 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello My name is Jamillah 29 years old weight 250 5'3 and trying to get down to 200 in 3 months add me.