Starting again with 215lbs

Options
I started MFP once, then stopped, now starting again. Want to get to 140lbs. Hope to stick to it this time.

Replies

• sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You will. Just stick with it. I'm doing the same
  • LavenderPinkOrange
    LavenderPinkOrange Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sticking with it is the hardest part for sure! But i Will do It!
  • jcopley1978
    jcopley1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LavenderPinkOrange how much more do u have to go? I also would like to get to 140!

• shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I am starting again as well. I'm sick of starting over so hoping this time is for good. I am in the 250's and want to be in the 160's. It seems like sooo much and sooo far away. So I've made smaller goals. Last time I started MFP I was 230 so I'd like to get back to my original starting weight as a 1st goal. Then, I'd like to get down to my weight right after my 1st child of 215. Then I will reassess my goals and move forward from there. It's hard, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Good luck to you all.
  • LavenderPinkOrange
    Options
    I want to get to 140 too. I was that 3 years ago :(
    I am starting again as well. I'm sick of starting over so hoping this time is for good. I am in the 250's and want to be in the 160's. It seems like sooo much and sooo far away. So I've made smaller goals. Last time I started MFP I was 230 so I'd like to get back to my original starting weight as a 1st goal. Then, I'd like to get down to my weight right after my 1st child of 215. Then I will reassess my goals and move forward from there. It's hard, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Good luck to you all.

Yeah, I'm the same. Last time I started at 205. Went down to 198. And then New Years happened. And also I stress eat. But I really need to stop doing it. And stress walk instead :smile: :smiley::smiley:
  • rebeccabeeker
    rebeccabeeker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting too. It would be nice to lose 20 let alone 50 pounds
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. At the end of each day, give yourself a tiny victory cheer when you have met your goals. Remind yourself that sticking to your daily calories WILL, without question, make you lose weight.

Don't rush it. Don't be overly restrictive. And don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day here and there.

You got this. :)
  • Lily_On_A_Lilypad
    Options
    I think that one thing that will help is to ask yourself why you didn't stick with it before. Ask yourself if it was a good enough reason to stop. Each time that I have "taken a break" it is because I become lazy...allow weight loss to become overwhelming...let life events interfere. None of them were a good reason at all.
  • LavenderPinkOrange
    Options
    Yup. These are usually the reasons... :(
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • LavenderPinkOrange
    Options
    feel free to add me!

Can you send me a request? Something strange happens when I try to do it, the forum logs me out. Tried 3 times.