Trying to be Spanx Free!!!!

Options
Ever wondered what it would be like to be Spanx free? Me either. I am almost 200lbs, I use to be active and not a couch potato. I love cheese dip and chips. But my drink of choice is not alcohol, its a cold pepsi. I am sick and tired of being fat. I want to enjoy shopping for a bathing suit not wondering if the "magic suit" bathing suit will hide every roll. I am on a journey to shred this weight and tone up. I hate diets and I really hate exercising. I need some support out there to help encourage and drive me to be a better me, and to be Spanx free!! Help

Replies

• jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 100% with you! The only difference is I love diet Dr Pepper....I dream of the day I'm spanx free and can comfortably wear a bathing suit.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Ah yes! Even when I was overweight I couldn't do the Spanx. I always felt like a little italian sausage stuffed into them! Be free!
  • bj167
    bj167 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're hot!
  • caramelcutie84
    caramelcutie84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, my vice is orange soda and cheese. It also doesn't help that I have a hypothyroid condition. I refuse to be overweight the rest of my life.