Whats your favorite body part..

Options

Replies

• brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    BUTT!!!!!!... I used to have a butt flatter than a pancake and now its actually there, thats so exciting :D
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Right now, shoulders and back. Love how they feel and look :)
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    my Boobs, the butterflys have really helped....better than a boob lift :laugh:

do tell! what is the secret?
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my legs =] they are big but i love it =]
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    my upper back/shoulder area :) it's pretty defined because of volleyball so I love wearing shirts/tanks with cool back designs :)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    My feet, they are really cute!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    for me its my forearms. I have popeye forearms and i love what P90x does for them. and they are always on display.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm... well i <3 my eyes and my cheek bones but other than that defenatly the booty and the boobies! lol
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    my Boobs, the butterflys have really helped....better than a boob lift :laugh:

do tell! what is the secret?

butterflys... correct me if i'm wrong... but they are when you lay on back, knees bent ...feet under knees, with a set of dumb bells ( 3-5lbs)... stretch your arms out to the sides palms up.. elbows slightly bent.. and keeping arms just slightly bent bring hands together over your chest.. make sure you keep the dumb bells over your chest.. not your stomach or head.. then controlling the weights re-open your arms to starting postion.. repeat about 15-25 times. ( inhale when you bring weights down, exhale when you bring when you bring them above your chest.)

sorry if that was a bad description.. LOL its easier to show rather then describe.
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    For now, my favorite body part is my calves.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    That muscle that runs up the back of your thigh into your now fabulous butt. And my double chin is gone gone gone...

Working on the grandma arms now, starting to get fascinated as those muscles slowwwwly come in. Why is it the exercise you hate the most (dips) are the ones that do the best things????
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    for me its my forearms. I have popeye forearms and i love what P90x does for them. and they are always on display.

That right there-best body part on a guy.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I love my butt and thighs. I've always had bigger glutes and quads, thanks to running and endless squats in high school, but they fill out jeans pretty well, I can't lie.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My brain...

LOL I wish.
  • MuchoGusto
    MuchoGusto Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Besides my eyes.....my hands. My hands have always been strong, create my art and make me money! ;D
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I looove looking at my torso now!! (From the side) I'm more skinnier that way than front view- I'm more wide than I am thin haha.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my butt...

it's my claim to fame. :)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my butt =]
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Easily my chest...55" of molten steel & sex appeal. My quads are pretty ripped too and my delts are coming along nicely.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Right now I am loving the way that my arms look. I have never had definition in them and they finally have a nice shape to them. And my calves, they're looking pretty sexy. My best friend even complimented me on how great their looking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!