ADD ADD ADD UK+????

Options
Hey I'm Just looking for some NEW friends that are looking for motivation, help, and have a giggle on MFP!

I've been on MFP for a long time but never really reached out to get more active friends but meeting new people's a goal for 2016, has to be good, right??

I have a background in sports & sports injuries and fitness and my goals right now are to maintain mostly, gain muscle and get lean after losing nearly 50 pounds and keeping it off, What are yours? Feel free to add me and tell me what your goals are and maybe we can share experiences.

Replies

• ygoodey
    ygoodey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Yep I'm looking for support plus the reminder if I'm looking like I'm flagging!!
  • nkhalid74
    nkhalid74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I need any freind.. Add me.. I have a medical background and am getting fitter and fitter... I don't think I need encouragement.. But am happy to give it..
  • HL9699
    HL9699 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Hayley feel free to add me
  • ZenFitMe
    ZenFitMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone who will force me to develop the discipline needed the get my best body.
    Add me please, really need to give and receive support!
  • kateparsons888
    kateparsons888 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same same same....feel free to add. The more motivation I have, the merrier. Otherwise, every day becomes a cheat day :)
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    DBMOTIVATOR75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey late, good to meet you
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for showing love
  • danielperkins87
    danielperkins87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Looking to compete under uk ff this year
  • kirky_v3
    kirky_v3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    3rd time lucky on here for me, was doing quite well until I well and truly fell off the MFP wagon!! Need to lose 1st 7lb, and up my running back to marathon territory. If you knew me as kirky_v2, please re-add me, if you didn't but wanna be buds, then hi, I'm over here!!!!
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Me :blush:
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
  • christinehusband
    christinehusband Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me need to keep motivated, struggling at the moment x
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am on the other side of the coin from you, just starting my (another) weight loss journey. I'm not too sure how the adding friends works as I just started this but feel free to add me. I am a former hockey player and used to be in shape but have slowly but surely packed on the weight over the years. I am just starting a 50 or so pound journey and would love some motivation.
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK. Add me :) x
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Jay here, from the NW...feel free to add
  • ashleyfryer
    ashleyfryer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need all the support I can get
  • bigianmma
    bigianmma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dukan and Keto dieter here and training for Tough Mudder (13 mile obstacle course). Add me for motivation :)
  • abijones75
    abijones75 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm UK too! Looking to shift a few pounds gained over Xmas and just generally tone and perfect, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mandyw30
    mandyw30 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some more UK based friends for mutual inspiration and motivation!
    Would ideally like friends who share their diary with friends and not keep it private.
    I've been on and off here for a few years and my weight has been up and down but overall I am over 50lbs down. At least another 50lbs to go, and maybe some more. No gimmicks or fads here, just trying to Eat Less and Move more! Use an UP to track my steps/activity and count calories using MFP.
    If anyone is similar please do add me!!