Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    add me anyone.
  • cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends with motivation. I've gone up and down for the past 2 years and I need to loose 50lbs. Add me if you're in the same boat.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking to lose a little over 50 pounds. Please feel free to add me. This is difficult and we need all the support we can get / give.
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have 70lbs to lose in total but have set small goal targets. Please feel free to add as I would love to have more friends!
  • weejen73
    weejen73 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hiya i also have around 50 lbs to loss and would like to loss as much as i can before summer... lets do this feel free to add me :)
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I finally lost another pound, but I still have about 60-65 pounds to go.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i have just over 100 pounds i wanna lose , anyone wishing to add me please feel free to do so, the support and encouragement is always great around here !!
  • Jonathanb715
    Jonathanb715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months into the process (started at the end of June, 2015), so this is words of encouragement - pick a good combination of exercise and diet and you can make it happen. I lost 60 pounds between July 1 and November 20, and have been maintaining my weight of 190 since (I was actually targeting 200, but the program worked so well that I kept losing - another 15 and I'll be down to a normal BMI for the first time since high school more than 30 years ago). Good luck!

JB

PS - before and after pics - extra credit if you can guess which is which :)
    h2730ll4bgnm.jpg
    m85oy9wmvlri.jpg
  • jenna_silva
    jenna_silva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jenna and I recently gained back 50 pounds which took me to 230. I am always looking for encouraging friends and support systems and I love to be your friend. I also have started a group on Facebook for women to come together that are trying to make positive changes for their life. It's in its second year and you're more than welcome to join us. It's called(A NEW YEAR, A New you). You'll have to do request to be approved as for this group is close to women only. Looking forward to seeing you here and there keep up the good work.
  • ward377
    ward377 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im down 32!!! With about another 50-55 to go. I'm not sure what my end weight or a healthy goal weight for me is, so I aimed at the high BMI range for me, but those ranges are crazy! For being 6' it says I should be 137 - 183. What? No 6' tall person should be 137 unless you are a gangly growth spurting teenager! Any who, still need to lose about 50 lbs to reach the high range of "normal."

Please feel free to add me! I would love some support and motivation myself!
  • goodomenminis
    goodomenminis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have 60 Lbs to go. I'm looking for people to group with!
  • SarahSmiles0x
    SarahSmiles0x Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 and I'm down to 232...I have a long way to go yet so any extra support and friends I can get is awesome...so feel free to add me!
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yippee! I'm down 1more pound...little by little but still a ways to go.
  • ELL1977
    ELL1977 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am shooting for 100#s.
  • renea0729
    renea0729 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, active and encouraging friends are always welcome to send me a request...I am down 35 pounds so far but still have another 40 to go. Wishing everyone a successful 2016! B)
  • uhnettec
    uhnettec Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for support. ❤
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I've been on MFP for years but never fully committed. Now I'm giving myself no choice. My starting weight is 211 and I'd love to get to 150 ish. Feel free to add me!
  • cjwilkins08
    cjwilkins08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can't figure out how to add you. I'm in the same boat.. just trying to get my health in check and lose the extra weight!