Going on 2 weeks...Low Carb :) Would love others to discuss...

Options
I am new to myfintesspal...just hoping I am doing it right...Looking forward to discussing nutrition, exercise, etc. I am motivated but just not losing.

Replies

• asteeters51788
    asteeters51788 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im also doing the low carb thing lol. I dont like to refer to it as a diet bc i dont feel like I am on a diet. Ive lost 22 pds so far. How about you?
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low-carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • suzy7677
    suzy7677 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Long term it could possibly lead to problems so educate yourself on that way of eating. Good luck!
  • suzy7677
    Options
    Thank you, I understand the temporary risks. Long term keto diet is actually highly recommended for people like me with epilepsy. I am just using low carb it as a kickstart and plan on reducing fat and increasing carbs. Peace
  • suzy7677
    Options
    suzy7677 wrote: »
    Thank you, I understand the temporary risks. Long term keto diet is actually highly recommended for people like me with epilepsy. I am just using low carb as a kickstart and plan on reducing fat and increasing carbs. Peace

• 2016TheNewMe
    2016TheNewMe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im also doing the low carb thing lol. I dont like to refer to it as a diet bc i dont feel like I am on a diet. Ive lost 22 pds so far. How about you?

I lost 7 lbs since I started. I am glad the cravings went away!
  • suzy7677
    Options
    I don't refer to it as a diet either, after a few days all of the cravings disipate! My major area of concern is adding in veggies and berries this week....will I still lose with the highe carb count, do I need to reduce fat?
  • suzy7677
    Options
    How long did it take to lose 22? It says that I have lost 12, but since Jan 4 I have lost about 5 or a little more.