Need support please

Options
hi, I'm just starting out and have lost 3lb in week one. I am finding I am starting to pick at little bits during the day and need to find away to leave the naughtys alone and stick to the fruit!!
I will welcome any support and help - I'm looking to loose around 40lbs
I will in turn be a friend and support to anyone
Thanks Mandy x

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me, good luck!
  • makaryan11
    makaryan11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can replace not nutritious snacks with nutritious ones by having them readily available, have some fruit cut up in small pieces and eat them slowly, drink water when you feel like snaking , and once in a while have some not nutritious ones, make sure they fit into your calorie goal, make small changes and celebrate success. Change is difficult and requires some work, willingness and dedication, think if the food you are about to eat is worth it.... good luck!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    EVERY MEAL IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    dont wait for tomorrow to start fresh, do it now.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    naturally flavored water might help.

Try putting a few pieces of fruit in a jug of water (lemon or orange are the obvious choices, but you can experiment with mint, cucumber or anything else you can think of) and drinking that instead of the snack.
  • msaprillynn
    msaprillynn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely send you a friend request! I love providing motivation and support especially when it is reciprocated :smiley:
  • Diesel_Liesel_FitLife
    Options
    Hey everyone! I need to lose about 50lbs and I finally feel like I'm doing well. I've been consistent with working out AND eating for 3 weeks and I would love some friends. Add me!
  • bunkster83
    bunkster83 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I try to prepare my food the night before or each morning- snacks included. I have found that this prevents me from reaching for something that I shouldn't eat. I try to each every 3 hours and have been known to use an alarm to stay on track! I will send you a friend request as well. I think the more people supporting you... the better. Good luck!