Hello! I am new here and have just started my weight loss jo

Options
My name is Shantyl and I have just decided to take control of my life/weight and lose some weight! I have been looking at posts and everyone is so encouraging!! Any tips for me while i'm on my journey? Also, congrats to everyone here that has taken back control of their weight!! :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shantyl!!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :happy:
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Hiya, welcome to MFP and good luck. Folow your cal intake and try and get some exercise in and you,ll be well on your way, try and get a few good friends for support and motivation. Amanda xx
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well (been here 5 days) and it is s encouraging to see all the success on here. My only advice is to take it one meal at a time. I have an occasional slip up with eating and have to remind myself that just because I made a mistake with lunch, doesn't mean I should let it ruin dinner or run me off track for the whole day. Good luck in your journey :)
  • savadleysmom
    savadleysmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I just started as well!! It is working great!!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey .. Welcome aboard ..and this is a great site ... feel free to add me :)
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal, you are so amongst friends here, pleaes add me if you want
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me is you want.
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well (been here 5 days) and it is s encouraging to see all the success on here. My only advice is to take it one meal at a time. I have an occasional slip up with eating and have to remind myself that just because I made a mistake with lunch, doesn't mean I should let it ruin dinner or run me off track for the whole day. Good luck in your journey :)

this is so true! thank you! good luck to you as well!