My first time adding friends

Replies

• curlymop3
    curlymop3 Posts: 28 Member
    I have rejoined today, and want to find support too, hoping it will make the difference. Daft question, but HOW do you add friends? Do you click the 'message' button that pops up on a members profile?
    I don't want to message people asking them to be my friend if that is the wrong way to do it...
  • laurfaiers
    laurfaiers Posts: 16 Member
    curlymop3 wrote: »
    I have rejoined today, and want to find support too, hoping it will make the difference. Daft question, but HOW do you add friends? Do you click the 'message' button that pops up on a members profile?
    I don't want to message people asking them to be my friend if that is the wrong way to do it...

If you click on someone's name a window pops up, then click on their name in that window and it should bring you to their profile where there's a button to add them.
  • laurfaiers
    laurfaiers Posts: 16 Member
    I've just started back up on MFP and have been adding people this time around, it definitely keeps me more accountable and motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • GammieJoy
    GammieJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Glad that I found this thread, I have been thinking that I would love to have some friends but couldn't remember how to add people and like CurlyMop3 said, I didn't want to message people asking them to be my friend LOL I could really use some motivation and accountability, I would love to look at your food diary's for some ideas.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm always looking for more friends :)
  • kgray601
    kgray601 Posts: 2 Member
    DLJames20 wrote: »
    add me up

Sure will

• kgray601
    kgray601 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me. I've been on before and done it all alone. This time I need help to get motivated and stay motivated. I need to lose 50lbs.
  • sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Great! Can't wait to see the improvement

• sherrirod252015
    Why thank you!!!! I'm was doubting I would
    jca1216 wrote: »
    I have also tried MFP before but did not have any support. I started not to use it as much and just seemed to lose track of why I started it in the first place! I am taking another shot at it and would love friends to help motivate and encourage along the way! :) I think it is great that you are embracing the whole experience now...I think I shall do the same :)

Yes please do! I found so far, I'm watching the foods I eat, and exercise..seeing everyone's calorie burn from working out makes me try harder. . BEST OF LUCK!
  • sherrirod252015
    kgray601 wrote: »
    Please add me. I've been on before and done it all alone. This time I need help to get motivated and stay motivated. I
    kgray601 wrote: »
    Please add me. I've been on before and done it all alone. This time I need help to get motivated and stay motivated. I need to lose 50lbs.

Will do! Thanks for joining me!
  • sherrirod252015
    GammieJoy wrote: »
    Glad that I found this thread, I have been thinking that I would love to have some friends but couldn't remember how to add people and like CurlyMop3 said, I didn't want to message people asking them to be my friend LOL I could really use some motivation and accountability, I would love to look at your food diary's for some ideas.

Believe me I so understand. I'm more of a shy person and not really a people person..loner you could say,mot always. But this year I'm more Out there and more my self. MORE CONFIDENT and better self esteem! I reached out and look at this thread! So you and CurlyMop3 make this part if your journey; reach out to people.
  • sherrirod252015
    curlymop3 wrote: »

It took me awhile, but I clicked on their name/picture and it took me to their profile which had add friend or message button.. hope it helps
  • sherrirod252015
    Nell8i8 wrote: »
    Let's do it ! I have sent a request! Have a great Monday! :)

Alright Then!!'
  • sherrirod252015
    edited January 2016
    This is Going to be a Awesome support group!!! I hope I added everyone on here..
  • Feel free to add me !!! :) the more the merrier!
  • pebbles266
    pebbles266 Posts: 11 Member
    Second attempt to get my weight in control plan to be more active in this app feel free to add me
  • teesllim
    teesllim Posts: 14 Member
    You can add me as well :)You can do this!
  • sherrirod252015
    pebbles266 wrote: »
    Second attempt to get my weight in control plan to be more active in this app feel free to add me

I'm with Ya!!
  • sherrirod252015
    teesllim wrote: »
    You can add me as well :)You can do this!

Thanks!
  • sherrirod252015
    Feel free to add me !!! :) the more the merrier!

So true!!