Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution 2016

Options

Replies

• 108victorian
    108victorian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 today. I certainly felt uncoordinated with workout 3, hoping that'll change the next go. I used 8-12lbs weights for each exercise. I love the plank highs and lows. The side sit ups were meh and only made my hip bones mad. I'm unsure how I feel about the tree pose lateral raises, it comes off a bit counterproductive since I'm spending most my time just trying to keep in the pose. Otherwise, I look forward to redoing the workout with more wherewithal.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just did week 4 day 1 w/o 3 and I still struggled with those damn crescent poses lol. I can only get my foot up outside my hands... My belly and boobs make it hard to bring my leg/foot up between my hands lol it's sooo messy and awkward!! @amandabullock120 I am going to do extra lifts... I need all the extra help lol! Hang in there and remember to take care of your physical self while going to school too!
  • dmegan012
    dmegan012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @amandabullock120 I'm okay. Saw my doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. I've had a UTI for about a week now. I'll be glad when I can get back to exercise, but I'll definitely need to start over. I feel ridiculously weak from being sick.
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel better soon!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 w/o 4 Is done!!!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 3 tonight! :) & I agree the Cresent pose is akward. My arms are too short to get my leg between them. Haha
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'll be finishing up phase 1 this weekend and excited to see my results. How did you all do on phase 1? This week has been bad for eating for me (TOM) so I'm getting back on track to kick off Phase 2. I'd like to lose 10 lbs or go down a clothing size for this next phase!
  • gininme
    gininme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Enjoying this thread and JM BR. I have started and re-started several times. Just starting week three (again) and am on a good pace. I often replace the cardio with run/walks with the dogs. Not doing the food but may try some as it sounds good. I'm very curious as to what size weights everyone is using?
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Welcome @gininme !! I use 5 & 8 and am getting my 10s back from my neighbour for phase 2. I don't like the cardio DVD so I sub with hiit on the treadmill too.
  • hmrey76
    Options
    I use 5 & 8's. That's all I have.

I'm finishing up phase 1 this week.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs and 10 inches at the end of Phase 1! Hoping for even better results at the end of Phase 2!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs and 10 inches at the end of Phase 1! Hoping for even better results at the end of Phase 2!

GREAT RESULTS!! :)
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! I have been out sick for almost a week. This cold really wants to stick around. I missed a week of JMBR, but will be back at it in a few minutes. I will be repeating weeks 3&4 of phase 1.

@dani_doing_it .. Those are amazing numbers! You should be so proud!

Hope everyone is doing great! :)

• KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just started week seven and mildly sprained (is that the right word?) my shoulder, elbow, and knee. Prednisone is helping, but just wanted to share that weeks 7/8 are difficult!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Thanks @hmrey76 and @amandabullock120 !! I missed yesterday so I did both 5 & 6 today. Omg!!! But like JM said "do it for the skinny jeans and to have sex with the lights on!!" Lol!!!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    I finish up phase 1 tonight! so ready to move on! :)
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    finally back to it after having to take 2 weeks off due to illness i am continuing with week 3 onwards. started on Monday Still only one flipping military push up, just cannot do 2
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back though ladies.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was sick for a few days too and then I went away for the weekend. I didn't repeat any weeks, just started the workouts where I left off so I'm about a week behind on my plan. I'm on week 4 now and can't wait to see what cardio 2 looks like. I don't really like cardio 1. Is cardio 2 a lot harder?
  • 108victorian
    108victorian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got hit by the flu (?) or some sort of massive food poisoning (I still love you, vindaloo) and was laid-out for a week (not a fun way to lose 10 lbs). urg. Started back on week 3 today. Will redo the full week 3 starting Monday. I still dislike tree pose lateral raises. I have found that adding 12lbs weights to the side crunches (pikes) helps isolate the obliques considerably. I love workout 4. I'm fine with cardio 1. Its nothing exciting but my fitbit says I get a good range of cardio/peak performance out of it, so I'm happy.