Replies

• alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me my goal is also to lose 100 in 1 yr
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100lbs this year. I thought it was very doable, but after seeing this thread I'm not so sure.
  • mn_andi
    mn_andi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also want/need to lose 100 (or more) pounds. But I don't know about doing it in a year. That is approx 2 lbs per week. With plateaus that will occur and other events and tricks my body likes to pull on me I don't know. I am more focusing on short term goals right now.
    If any of you in the same boat want to add me as a friend please do. It would be great to be in contact with people in the same boat.
  • sllingenfelter
    sllingenfelter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lost 5lbs so far!
  • jillmomtoo4
    jillmomtoo4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to "talk" and work with a few of you. I also need to loose 100+ lbs and need LOTS of support to get this accomplished. Please friend me and we can do this together. I am a Mom of 4, married, thyroid condition... attempting to break into the diet by eliminating sugars and wheat (gluten).
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I would like to "talk" and work with a few of you. I also need to loose 100+ lbs and need LOTS of support to get this accomplished. Please friend me and we can do this together. I am a Mom of 4, married, thyroid condition... attempting to break into the diet by eliminating sugars and wheat (gluten).

Do you have celiac or other diagnosed condition that removing gluten from your diet would help?
  • sllingenfelter
    sllingenfelter Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've lost twenty pounds!!!! Just in January! I know the other 80 will be harder to loss and I'll have to change it up a bit but I'm off to a wonderful start! Thanks for all the support!
  • scottish_laura_13
    scottish_laura_13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    try setting mini goals as the grand total can seem to lose focus further in, if you have events throughout th year set some sensible goals for them i.e valentines day, easter, a holiday, birthday etc
    and good luck! my goal is 70lbs by the end of the year and a total of 100lbs but I have a goal for the end of april and if I hit that goal I will set my next goal for the next event in my year
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome....pop on over to this forum http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
    It might take you longer than a year but certainly an awesome goal to strive for.
    9113nngeyb8b.png