Brides- we should stick together

Options
I need motivation. I'm getting married June-2017. Looking for others like me, trying to stay focused on loosing weight for the big day!!!!

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i think all the ladies who have been divorced should ban together and show these brides to be the error of their ways and how much better single life is ;)

or at least not married life. LOLOLOL

(congrats all you suckers.....)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get remarried at some point. This will be the second marriage for both of us. I am fantasizing about eloping. If not, it's going to be mother, sibs, and sibs' family only - the fewest people we can possibly get away with.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm eloping next month! Good luck on your journey!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married March 2017, finally feeling like I have my motivation back. will send you a friend request.
  • CCourtney106
    CCourtney106 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 2017! I'll add you. (:
  • rosanna628
    rosanna628 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That's awesome!!!! I'm planning on going wedding dress shopping this summer, I need all the motivation I can get!!!
  • rosanna628
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    I'm eloping next month! Good luck on your journey!

Thank you, so excited!!!!

Also just joined the gym this week. Hoping to stick with jt

• rosanna628
    Options
    Aymzc wrote: »
    I'm getting married March 2017, finally feeling like I have my motivation back. will send you a friend request.

Ahh!!! So awesome!! Tat the end of this month, it will be a year and a 1/2 to go for me, Woot woot,
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Already a bride but will be a bridesmaid in florida in August 2016 on the beach..
  • BrideSept2017
    BrideSept2017 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    As my username suggests, I'm getting married September of 2017! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • rosanna628
    Options
    luv2bowl6 wrote: »
    Already a bride but will be a bridesmaid in florida in August 2016 on the beach..

Awesome! How e citing! It's comming up quick!

• lemonartichoke
    lemonartichoke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married September 2016 -- would love some new friends to keep me motivated!
  • justynegil
    justynegil Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am getting married September 2016, I really need some help keeping motivated!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bride too!!!! March 2017! would love some friendly support to keep going!
  • baylorsatx
    baylorsatx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2nd time bride...getting married April 2016!! Following a keto diet and excercise! Hoping to lose another 17 pounds by then...already 7 pounds down!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I eloped two weeks ago, but my husband is deploying to Iraq soon. Feel free to add me, :) I'd like to be more fit and healthy (maybe a bit thinner too ;) when he comes home).
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options

Not our fault ya'll don't know how to pick 'em ;)

i think all the ladies who have been divorced should ban together and show these brides to be the error of their ways and how much better single life is ;)

or at least not married life. LOLOLOL

(congrats all you suckers.....)

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    add me, I'll be getting married in the fall. I want to mostly lose most of the weight in the next 2-3 months to get my BP down before my doctors appointment.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    August bride here!