Any pregnant ladies using mfp?

Options
Hi, I'm currently 22wks pregnant , using mfp to mainly keep track of what I eat, not trying to loose weight- any others out there? Add me

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not pregnant, but I am a birth doula and love all things pregnancy and birth. :) I would be happy to be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • AcesMomma
    AcesMomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks and I just started using MFP again, just to keep track of what I eat. With my first pregnancy I went wild with the food and ended up struggling to get back into shape. Not going to happen this time! So far I've gained about 8 lbs.
  • clynnhamm
    clynnhamm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, and at my heaviest weight ever. Just trying to not gain anything this time around. Feel free to add me!
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am possibly going to be pregnant with my 3rd soon. I struggle with logging my food, but I will have to do it if I get pregnant, because I always get GD.
  • jdehart48
    jdehart48 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my 3rd and I'm trying to eat paleo to hopefully only gain the minimum amount (since I started higher than I wanted to) feel free to add me! I'm new to the app so I'm trying to figure it all out
  • 82beca
    82beca Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm currently pregnant with my first one (27 weeks now)... I'm in an "unknown path" here- trying to stay as fit as possible, without loosing weight and eating as balanced as possible (which I have been finding very difficult)- I've been eating enormous quantities of fruits!!!! But I'm forgetting anything else such as protein and fats.
    Any other mommies to be- add me!