90 day Progress

Options
madube84
madube84 Posts: 135 Member
I joined MFP in 2011 at 175 and had a goal to get down to 150. I never really was consistent and would dabble for a few weeks then get side tracked by life. I got back at it again Nov 2015 at 218. I just made my 90 day streak! Yay! This is the first time I have really been consistent and committed to both tracking food and working out and I am really pleased with the results.

Since November I have been doing stronglifts 3 times a week consistently. I only missed two days in the last three months. And I have been doing light cardio – mostly 30 min walks a couple times a week. Sometimes 2 mile runs. Sometimes Spinning – just depends on how I am feeling – but I make sure I do some kind of cardio twice a week. And I have 2 complete rest days.
In the last 90 days I have lost 10 pounds, I have becomes more disciplined, and plan better for when I am out of the house or out with friends.

I still drink my wine. I still eat cake and ice-cream (probably more than I did before). I still have lazy Saturdays where I just bum around and binge on Netflix. But I always show up and put the work in at the gym and don’t freak out when I eat 2600 calories in a day. In the end, I am just a human. And I know that at the end of the week it evens out as long as I watch my calories overall.

I am very happy with the progress I have made in the last 3 months. And I can’t wait to see what next 3 months will bring.

arf2nldyhabe.jpg

Replies

• lyssanstuff1
    lyssanstuff1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nice work, lady! I like anyone else who admits they still have their wine.
  • lilray01
    lilray01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great work! Slow and steady wins the race.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You are looking good lass :-)
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I totally have that dress, it's my fave!! :D
  • BeautyNovice
    BeautyNovice Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I love your attitude about it all :-)
  • SheenaPerez2015
    SheenaPerez2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! How many inches have you loss?
  • madube84
    Options
    Nice work, lady! I like anyone else who admits they still have their wine.

@lyssanstuff1 lol. love my wine. :smiley:
  • madube84
    Options
  • madube84
    Options
    @KenziesFrenzies Thanks!! My sister saw it again recently at Macys. Feel free to take a looksie to see if they have it in your size!
  • madube84
    Options
    You look great! How many inches have you loss?

@SheenaPerez2015 I am actually not sure how many inches I lost. I haven't measured since I started. I tend to get too obsessed so I just try on old outfits instead of driving myself crazy with the scale AND the tape measure. The scale is enough stress on its own. :smile:
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Am just about to hit my 90 day streak too!! It is a great feeling, congrats!!
  • withypoll
    withypoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! It will take you far. You look great!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great job!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job lady. Though you look fabulous in your pics, I love the fact that you remained consistent for the 90 days and aren't obsessed with numbers, etc. Keep up the good work and consistency, and you will most definitely reach your goals.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is such a great post! I can't wait to see your next 90 day progress picture! This is awesome!
  • madube84
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • vegasleo79
    vegasleo79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing & what a great attitude about it all! :)
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • EdieSwa
    EdieSwa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and it's incredibly inspiring to see the changes that 90 days can bring. Thank you so much for posting!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!