Anyone doing P90X?

Options
2»

Replies

• ArmorForFitness
    ArmorForFitness Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started P90X at the beginning of the month. However, I found the workouts were too long for me to fit in to my schedule right now. I'm saving it for summer when the kids are out of school. Started P90X3 on Monday and loving it so far!

I agree! The work outs are not time friendly :\ I am waking up at 5:30am to be able to consistently be able to work out everyday at the same time. For P90X3, they are all 30 minutes correct?

Yes, they are all 30 minutes!! And the workouts are still VERY intense. I actually find I'm working harder with X3 because it's a faster pace.

I remember reading somewhere that all you really need is 30minutes of working out. Anything more than 30 is just bonus. So I will definitely have to give P90X3 a try. Just have to finish this because I don't want to be a quitter >.<
  • dougrcollins
    dougrcollins Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I did P90X3 Classic for the first time in Oct-Nov-Dec 2015 and now I am on my 4th week on the X3 Doubles Schedule. I LOVE IT! The intensity and varierity is just what I was looking for.
  • ArmorForFitness
    Options
    I did P90X3 Classic for the first time in Oct-Nov-Dec 2015 and now I am on my 4th week on the X3 Doubles Schedule. I LOVE IT! The intensity and varierity is just what I was looking for.

May I ask you what kind of results you got after completing the program? I wanted to the double schedule for P90X, but it's soooo time-consuming!
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started P90X at the beginning of the month. However, I found the workouts were too long for me to fit in to my schedule right now. I'm saving it for summer when the kids are out of school. Started P90X3 on Monday and loving it so far!

I agree! The work outs are not time friendly :\ I am waking up at 5:30am to be able to consistently be able to work out everyday at the same time. For P90X3, they are all 30 minutes correct?

Yes, they are all 30 minutes!! And the workouts are still VERY intense. I actually find I'm working harder with X3 because it's a faster pace.

I remember reading somewhere that all you really need is 30minutes of working out. Anything more than 30 is just bonus. So I will definitely have to give P90X3 a try. Just have to finish this because I don't want to be a quitter >.<
    So far, I've reached my goals with only 30 minutes a day, occasioanally 45, it DOES work!!
  • lettner
    lettner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X3. I'm on my 3rd week. I did 2 months of it in the fall before Thanksgiving happened. I really like it being 30 minutes and working multiple things at one time (like hammer curls while balancing on one leg). And I actually like doing the yoga.
  • ArmorForFitness
    Options
    I enjoy doing Yoga too, but 90 minutes is toooo much yoga! haha.
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I enjoy doing Yoga too, but 90 minutes is toooo much yoga! haha.

Lol I completely agree! That's why 3 is great...only 30 minutes, EVEN yoga!
  • dougrcollins
    dougrcollins Posts: 9 Member
    Options

May I ask you what kind of results you got after completing the program? I wanted to the double schedule for P90X, but it's soooo time-consuming!

When I started P90X3 last Fall I was already well into my firness and weightloss journey...this program totally took my health to the next level. I am now on week 5 of the Doubles program and love it. Seeing big changes already. I also play ice hockey and recently added squash. At 47 yrs old after now having lost almost 90lbs I am more active today than I have neen in more entire Life.
  • ArmorForFitness
    Options

When I started P90X3 last Fall I was already well into my firness and weightloss journey...this program totally took my health to the next level. I am now on week 5 of the Doubles program and love it. Seeing big changes already. I also play ice hockey and recently added squash. At 47 yrs old after now having lost almost 90lbs I am more active today than I have neen in more entire Life.

That's really encouraging!! Keep up the AMAZING work!!!