Help me ladies!

Options
Has any other ladies found it incredibly hard to shed the weight after a tubal? My face is breaking out worse than I did 15 years ago and it's been really hard to shed the pounds.

Replies

• DaisyBlinks
    DaisyBlinks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had my tubal done during my (second) c-section. Losing weight hasn't been any harder than it was after my first birth. It hasn't been easy but I've attributed that more to all the normal stressors/body changes that come with having a baby/nursing. I don't think the tubal itself has changed much for me (other than I can now feel ovulation which is weird).
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I had mine with the delivery of my 5th baby which came by emergency csection in May. (My only csection) before I could eat whatever I wanted add long as I stayed below x amount of calories, (usually 1,400) and is lose weight. Now it seems that no matter what I eat or drink, I gain and I've been retaining a lot of fluids. I've even joined a gym and had a very physical job. Starting today, I've stated tracking everything again. Hopefully I can start shedding again.