What does the poster above you taste like?

Replies

• _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Marshmallow!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Candy Corn
  • mnshanbhag
    mnshanbhag Posts: 199 Member
    Custard
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    I have no real comment except to say that this is one of the creepier threads I've seen on here. Silence of the Lambs, anyone??
  • daveclrk5858
    daveclrk5858 Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2016
    I have no real comment except to say that this is one of the creepier threads I've seen on here. Silence of the Lambs, anyone??

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

I'm sure there are a few Buffalo Bills on here

Ohh....Carmel latte lol
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    edited January 2016

I agree. Every one of you should probably be brought in and questioned for the possibility of being cannibals

tumblr_inline_o1l2iqQQ6y1r79k32_500.gif
  • AskTracyAnnK28

I agree. Every one of you should probably be brought in and questioned for the possibility of being cannibals

have all the "person above you" topics been exhausted to the point people are being reduced to cannibalism?

• michaelafoor916

have all the "person above you" topics been exhausted to the point people are being reduced to cannibalism?

if I start seing "human" in people's diary's, I'm out
  • AskTracyAnnK28

if I start seing "human" in people's diary's, I'm out

A calorie is a calorie!

• Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Strawberries and cream
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    That all depends
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Saelith wrote: »
    That all depends

Heaven ;)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
  • michaelafoor916
    edited January 2016
    tumblr_nwfovk7SiA1qk4fe1o5_r1_400.gif

this is what I imagine all of you guys looking like trying to decide what the person above tastes like
  • AskTracyAnnK28

this is what I imagine all of you guys looking like trying to decide what the person above tastes like
    \

"Would the person above you taste good with some fava beans and a nice chianti?"

• Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member

Yet you're obsessed with this thread... I call voyeur!

⬆️⬆️chocolate covered cherries
  • michaelafoor916

Oh yeaaaaaaa B)
  • AskTracyAnnK28

I'm just taking a note of all your photos in case any of you show up on Dateline...

• michaelafoor916
    In all reality, I'm here to figure out which of you tastes the best so I don't have to go through a bunch of people before I find one with good flavor. It'll just be a one and done type of thing
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    In all reality, I'm here to figure out which of you tastes the best so I don't have to go through a bunch of people before I find one with good flavor. It'll just be a one and done type of thing

@michaela_g09 Don't forget to weigh/measure and log it!!!