any girl from india trying to lose weight?

Options
fitkavya
fitkavya Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I am a chubby girl trying to lose weight but finding it difficult to stick to exercise and diet :neutral_face: . It would be be a lot easier if there's a girl from India out there serious about losing 10-15 kgs weight to work as a team with me.Now, I say India only coz food habits are different for each country :smile: . Please comment to let me know.Thanks :smile:

Replies

• maim02
    maim02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hey... I can join you as team.. :D..
  • meleissa
    meleissa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fitkavya and Maim02, feel free to add me! i am from india (Mumbai) and have been active on MFP since last 2 months thus successfully losing 12 lbs :).
  • BombayTalkies
    BombayTalkies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from India as well. Just joined a few days ago. Have a crazy amount of weight to lose. You young ladies can inspire and motivate the old me. :) Would love to share diary notes with you all
  • sureitstime
    sureitstime Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! A fellow Indian here. Want to join the grp if you have one going!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Easy stop eating so many rotis and move more.
  • amber22vanessa
    amber22vanessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    From India but living in England!! Just started MFP yesterday as well. Need to loose a good 5-6kgs to reach my ideal body weight. Big event coming up this year as well. Happy to support ☺️
  • sureitstime
    Options
    I was wondering if any of you find it a hassle/chore to make entries in your food diary. I make so many different dishes or tweak some of my regular dishes ,that entering them all becomes a massive headache. How do you all do it?
  • introspectionize
    introspectionize Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello im from India too and starting (re-starting) my journey to lose weight. Do let me know if I can connect iwth anyone. Have 30 kgs to go
  • priya110988
    priya110988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Helloeverybody.. I am from India and willing to join d group. Pls add me too. Have 50 pounds weight to loose.. pls help
  • trimfitlady
    trimfitlady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also Indian living in USA and have a vegetarian diet. I would like to lose 30 lbs however I am 56 years old and only 4'11"
  • trimfitlady
    trimfitlady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like join and need help in calculating calories for the indian meals. Thx
  • priyachirag20
    priyachirag20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also from India living in US and trying to lose 30 pounds. I have lost 5 pounds so far. Please add me too .
  • priyachirag20
    priyachirag20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if any of you find it a hassle/chore to make entries in your food diary. I make so many different dishes or tweak some of my regular dishes ,that entering them all becomes a massive headache. How do you all do it?

I usually store all the recipes in my email /notepad and just copy the ingredients (or modifications) from there to the new recipe in MFP ...still not completely hassle free but slightly better... If you already have a better way please share...:)
  • sureitstime
    Options
    [/quote]I usually store all the recipes in my email /notepad and just copy the ingredients (or modifications) from there to the new recipe in MFP ...still not completely hassle free but slightly better... If you already have a better way please share...:)[/quote]

Priya, I was thinking of doing the same. I have been slipping in my habits and I need to tighten up my diet!
  • beige2012
    beige2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am from India living in the US. I have a vegetarian diet. I have 15 lbs to lose and muscle to gain. I will be happy to support :)
  • hanshica
    hanshica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am from India living in USA... I need to shed 5 - 7 kgs before May... Feel free to add me...
  • redlabel71
    redlabel71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I live in the US and I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I'm 5'4 and want to lose around 25-30lbs by June. In the past year, I have gained an additional 10lbs that I need gone haha.

My diet consists of carbs, carbs and more carbs! I know it's unhealthy, but I swear that's all I crave. I'm trying to stay under 1200 calories but it's been difficult. I lost around 12lbs sometime back doing this but then gained it all once I stopped. Please add me if there is a group.
  • FIT2125
    FIT2125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys I live in the US too ..I have joined MFP a year back. I still have 15-20 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me !
  • deepthi87d
    deepthi87d Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from India,now living in US...I joined MFP 2 months back ..I lost 4 lb and my goal is to lose 20 lb more..if there is a group please feel free to add me..
  • bali1222
    bali1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from India. Like to lose 20-30 Ibs. Let's do it together.