Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg
    Night chores completed , goodnight all! :)

Your post was at 9:52pm CT, you say you just completed night chores and yet the sun is still up. Do you live in Alaska?

Also, did you use make up to cover the bruise on your neck?

Just because i posted the selfie with that post doesnt mean i took it at that moment. And i dont have a bruise on my neck dûmbass, its a blue tattoo in memory of my uncle.

don't get mad. he assumes all the prettiest girls are catfish.

I know hes just mad i still wont post a dumb video lol who the fûck even catfishes on a workout app :D

I personally love to eat catfish....what's wrong with catfish?
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    v8xz7itzwcdx.jpeg

I call this... Post it notes and duck face :D
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

Your post was at 9:52pm CT, you say you just completed night chores and yet the sun is still up. Do you live in Alaska?

Just because i posted the selfie with that post doesnt mean i took it at that moment. And i dont have a bruise on my neck dûmbass, its a blue tattoo in memory of my uncle.

Relax. No need to call anybody names. It's simple... You like to post 75 selfies a day, in various poses, outfits, etc... And he likes to call you out on about 60 of them. No biggie. I mean they are both equally annoying IMO.

Sorry bout your Uncle. It is a nice tat.
  • ak_4202
    ak_4202 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I know hes just mad i still wont post a dumb video lol who the fûck even catfishes on a workout app :D

Haha same man!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

Relax. No need to call anybody names. It's simple... You like to post 75 selfies a day, in various poses, outfits, etc... And he likes to call you out on about 60 of them. No biggie. I mean they are both equally annoying IMO.

Dude! The thread says "Post a Selfie of Yourself RIGHT NOW". Totes breaking the rules.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Do we need Selfie Police? Sounds like a fun job...
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

Me too, fried in butter :love:
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I posted two yesterday, god forbid. Sorry but i thought thats what this thread was for.?
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    keith883 wrote: »
    f22wv5valhn8.jpg

OPIE!? :open_mouth:
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I posted two yesterday, god forbid. Sorry but i thought thats what this thread was for.?

I'm jus sayin! You have 234 total posts. Probably 220 of them are selfies. The other 14 are you calling somebody a d********, or a b****. Now....Who cares if I find it annoying? I'm probably alone in my thinking anyways. You keep doing you.

• WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks
    Options
    v8xz7itzwcdx.jpeg

HHD!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    v8xz7itzwcdx.jpeg

Happy Hump Day :kissing:<3
    v8xz7itzwcdx.jpeg

HHD!

:* you two!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I'm jus sayin! You have 234 total posts. Probably 220 of them are selfies. The other 14 are you calling somebody a d********, or a b****. Now....Who cares if I find it annoying? I'm probably alone in my thinking anyways. You keep doing you.

I knew there was a reason you are on my FL
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I like you.
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

jogwtrn64asp.jpeg

I havent posted many actually because im constantly getting harassed for it when thats what the thread is for! Its seems like everyone on here can find a reason to pick at me, for no reason. I have never gone out of my way to harass someone on here, so why do i get it.?!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    latest?cb=20151017032716
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    latest?cb=20151017032716

this is getting pretty serious,