Cize

Options
Has anyone tried cize by beachbody? i read some reviews but most seem to be mixed.

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to try it. I'm on my 3rd month of Shaun T's Rockin body and have lost 19 inches all over my body. I love dancing so I think CIZE will be a great next step.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's Fun But Repetitive. But I Guess That's The Reason You Nail The Moves Eventually.
  • mindysoo
    mindysoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cize is fun if you like to dance - I am a horrible dancer and have zero rhythm so I look and feel like a dummy. But I can see if you move well that you would love it!
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    I'm dying to try it. I'm on my 3rd month of Shaun T's Rockin body and have lost 19 inches all over my body. I love dancing so I think CIZE will be a great next step.

What is rockin body like??
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried cize by beachbody? i read some reviews but most seem to be mixed.

I completed Cize, I loved it! It's a fantastic workout!
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Does it get boring quickly?
  • melissavangulck287
    Options

Does it get boring quickly?

Actually, the complete opposite! The routines get more intricate and harder as you go along. Also, you can go at your own pace. If you master a routine in 3 days, you move on to the next. If it takes 2 weeks, that's ok too!
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I said I would do cize before my wedding to get my dance moves better
  • melissavangulck287
    Options
    LOL!! Hope you don't mind being a sweaty mess at your wedding! Great idea though!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 3rd week of Cize, I have a lot of weight to lose (approx.60lbs). I LOVE the Cize work out DVD's. They are a lot of fun and I don't think you could get bored doing them. I am doing them 2x a day before and after work. I am praying for good results, I can say that my entire body is sore, so that is a great thing..
    Good Luck
  • Yellowon02
    Yellowon02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did a class at my local REC. It was fun, but not a workout.
    I never felt pushed at all. I won't go back.
  • slovercarlye
    slovercarlye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have Cize & I love it! I mix it in with other workouts and with my running. It's a ton of fun and a good cardio workout. I tried doing the whole program, but I get bored easy so I just added it to my growing collection of workout DVDs. It was definitely worth the money for me.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »

What is rockin body like??

Sorry I just saw this. Rockin body is like aerobics and dancing. There's one workout with weights, a 10 min standing ab routine and specific workouts for booty. I liked it a lot and lost about 19 inches in 3 months. Started CIZE yesterday. I think It's going to be harder. The steps seem more intricate to learn but I like it so far.