Need to lose 100+ pounds

Options
I had a baby in September and finding it so hard to lose weight. When I delivered I was at 315 January 1st I was at 291 my goal weight is to eventually be at 180. My 2016 goal is to lose 100 pounds. Anyone else have a similar goal and want to be friends? Feel free to add me. I need motivation.

Replies

• fletchleg13
    fletchleg13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm currently at 339lbs, trying to get down to 220-240lbs so around 100lbs also.

I've lost 90lbs or so in the past and gained it back so on this again. Feel free to add me
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 9 months ago and it's been a struggle for me to lose weight while exclusively breastfeeding. I'm 250 lbs looking to lose about 80 lbs feel free to add me!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I am 250lbs looking to lose 100lbs this year for my wedding. I'm finding it really hard to lose weight after gaining 110lbs over 2 pregnancies. Feel free to add me :)
  • teesllim
    teesllim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need motivational friends as well. I've been losing weight constantly over the last year but I have a long way to go!
  • mizzmercury
    mizzmercury Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 289, working on getting down to the average weight for my height (5'3). That's around 150 pounds to lose.
  • zundel93
    zundel93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had my baby in july when I delivered I was up to 210. I'm 5'3 and 170lb I ebf but want to get down to 140lbs. Add me. :smile:
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi ya... I was at 328.. down to 265 with 100 to go :)
    Add me :wink:
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey... I'm 285 and looking to lose at least 100 pounds.. Feel free to add me!
    Good luck to you!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a mom of two at 264 (down from 280) My goal for now is 180. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stephlb627
    Stephlb627 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!!
  • dawnfqpm
    dawnfqpm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi at my heaviest I weighed 626 pounds I'm currently down to 280 but I'm a type 2 diabetic and on insulin and can't seem to lose any weight because of the insulin please feel free to add me because I have lost all motivation and desire it seems to move to eat right to do much of anything hope to hear from you.
  • Onestep211
    Onestep211 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dawnfqpm- You're doing great! Congratulations on losing so much weight. My dad and mum have the same problem wih the insulin and metformin making it hard to lose weight. But- they have also been able to decrease the amount of medication they need. Hang in there!! You really have come so far and I'm sure there are lots of things you can do now that you couldn't before. When I start to get into a funk, I will change my calorie goal to "maintain current weight", which makes a difference for me psychologically- I don't see the red negative numbers anymore :)
  • aymigirl
    aymigirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I had my son a year ago and have been struggling to lose the baby weight too. After he was born I was 245 and I've managed to work it down to 229 but my goal is 145 c: if you have similar goals please feel free to add me!
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi there, i have lost 20kg ( 45lb ) over the last 8 months and still have another 26kg ( 57lb ) to go , its hard to keep motivated sometimes but keep going we will get there eventually x
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends. I'm new around here (3 weeks in) but not to weight loss. I've lost and gained the same 100 pounds twice. Only this last time I gained an extra 30 :/

I'm currently at 317 and my goal weight is 145. I've got lots of work to do and then plan to use MFP to maintain it for the rest of my life. I want the motivation of friends to keep me focused.

• Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Plus I still don't know how to request people, lol. So please request me
  • merelywords
    merelywords Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose 100 or so pounds. I was 252 when I delivered my son... 5 years ago. I'm now 246, and I definitely would love some friends that are in the same boat!
  • weissclyde66
    weissclyde66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 120 lbs... Would love to be friends
  • weissclyde66
    weissclyde66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anybody know how to add friends not sure where to go to do this
  • momomaddox2014
    momomaddox2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im 289 im trying to loose atleast 100!Im feeling alittle alone would love to be friends and have that support!