New here and have no friends to join with me, so it starts w

Options
More info in my profile if that doesn't scare you off :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    today is the first day of the rest of your life, or tomorrow or the next either way this is a great place to start! Welcome!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You are going to love MFP!!!!
  • nikkircaddell
    Options
    thanks
  • nikkircaddell
    Options
    thanks
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! No, your profile didn't scare me off. I can relate with you on several levels, including needing to quit smoking. You've taken a great first step by coming here. I am going to add you as a friend. The support on here is unbelievable, and a great tool to help you meet your goals. You can do this! Trust me, you will be so glad you did!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is an amazing, supportive community and has made the world of difference for me. You can do this!! Best of luck on your journey!!
  • becci_momof2boys
    Options
    Welcome!! You're going in the right direction, let's do this together! :)
  • alliecat40
    alliecat40 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team and hange in there. You are a child of God and wants what is best for you. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • curtisperk
    curtisperk Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I joined very recently also, and it's been great. I have not met one person that isn't supporting on here.
    I also see that you are from NC, so am I! (: Good luck with your goals!
  • alliecat40
    alliecat40 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team and hange in there. You are a child of God and he wants what is best for you. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. MFP is a fabulous place, with lots of great people. You're more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome, you will love it here! I just joined the beginning of this month and have already lost 5 lbs:)
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nikkircaddell
    Options
    Not really sure how to add ppl as friends on here yet, and sorry if im not good with trusting ppl or making friends at first. I was one of those kids that everyone either didnt see or picked on in school which is a huge reason behind my lack of friends or a social life now but im hoping to change that in time. Along with myself.