ONLY looking for good looking friends!

Options
Just kidding, I'm looking for more people with a sense of humor that are active and enjoy the fitness community.

Replies

• nitalouise118
    nitalouise118 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So active and enjoying the fitness community ... AKA good looking people ... Activly looking for the difference
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am ugly and fat. I barely move. I am active on MFP forum community tho while eating my bacon.
  • wrabbit007
    wrabbit007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want friends who post selfies of themselves in the gym mirror everyday with captions like, "Just workin' it thug style". Or bathroom selfies of their abs while normal work-a-day people wash their hands beside them.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm a wombat
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Zoolander-Movie-GIFs.gif
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    wrabbit007 wrote: »
    I want friends who post selfies of themselves in the gym mirror everyday with captions like, "Just workin' it thug style". Or bathroom selfies of their abs while normal work-a-day people wash their hands beside them.

Those are my favorites too! Can't get enough.

Am I the donkey or the octopus?

TRICK QUESTION! I'm the pyramid.

Ooh.
  • summerkissed
    Options
    "ONLY looking for good looking friends!"

Nothing wrong with that. Alike attracts alike. no offense to anyone but the human nature dictates that the unhealthy try to surround themselves with unhealthy people to feel comfortable with no guilt. why would any healthy person want to be around unhealthy people. it doesn't make sense. Unhealthy life style is contagious.

Tell me who are your friends and I tell you who you are ;)

He never asked for healthy friends some of the most attractive girls I know would be most unhealthy I know........attractiveness and healthy are not the same!
  • summerkissed
    Options

Nothing wrong with that. Alike attracts alike. no offense to anyone but the human nature dictates that the unhealthy try to surround themselves with unhealthy people to feel comfortable with no guilt. why would any healthy person want to be around unhealthy people. it doesn't make sense. Unhealthy life style is contagious.

My friends are honest, kind and loyal, they laugh a lot and love there families, they struggle with life at times but don't like to put those struggles on show, they keep them to there selves and will only let a select few know them! They shine from the inside and radiate there inner beauty to those they hold close........they never take anyone for face value because outer beauty lies!......what does that tell you about me?

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options

My friends are honest, kind and loyal, they laugh a lot and love there families, they struggle with life at times but don't like to put those struggles on show, they keep them to there selves and will only let a select few know them! They shine from the inside and radiate there inner beauty to those they hold close........they never take anyone for face value because outer beauty lies!......what does that tell you about me?

That you're still a wombat? ;)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I am the eggman.
    I am the walrus.
  • summerkissed
    Options
    Just kidding, I'm looking for more people with a sense of humor that are active and enjoy the fitness community.

Not having a go at you either :wink: :sunglasses::lol: I did see the fun in the post!!! Do you like Wombats? Lol
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I have all the above qualities. ;) I'm pretty and I enjoy funny things. For an example, go to youtube and type "heinz automato" and for the love of God put down your beverage before watching!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Why hello there stranger... fancy meeting you on here!

• summerkissed
    Options

That you're still a wombat? ;)

Yup I'm a wombat.....and all my friends look the bloody same!!
    Apart from Nova she's my friend and she's a dog
  • summerkissed
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I like
    Pretty people, ugly people
    Fat people, thin people
    Strong people, weak people....just no mean people.
    And I like non people. ;)

Awwwwwe that's why we are friends :smiley:
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I am the anti-Mary Poppins. Utterly average in every way. I do, however, possess an unfortunate level of snark.
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    haha I don't spend enough time in the forums apparently, didn't check back until now....haha you guys are hilarious!! Lets all be best friends!