Name a star you've met or touched, just for fun.

Options

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I was good friends with Shirley Temple and her husband
    I was just singing 'animal crackers in my soup' to myself the other day
  • nomorefatgirl78
    nomorefatgirl78 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I got to pat Lex Luger on the back as he was walking up the aisle in a local wrestling match when I was 12.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    David Copperfield
    Do Magicians count? ;p
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Out danced Ted Danson on Martha's Vineyard as I'm sure his wife Mary Steenburgen just felt sad for him.
    Have shaken hands with every U.S. president since Carter.
    Talked briefly with and got pictures taken with Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
    When I was 9 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar patted me on the head but wouldn't give me an autograph.
    Met many other politicos like Ralph Nader, Tip O'Neill etc
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Jerome Bettis at a hotel lobby convenience store.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Used to date a DJ for a popular radio station here in the Bay Area so I got to meet a lot of stars back stage: Boyz II Men, TLC, Queen Latifah, MC Hammer, Sir Mixalot, Digital Underground, Tupac Shakur, Freddie Jackson, Prince.............so many I can't remember them all off hand.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Used to date a DJ for a popular radio station here in the Bay Area so I got to meet a lot of stars back stage: Boyz II Men, TLC, Queen Latifah, MC Hammer, Sir Mixalot, Digital Underground, Tupac Shakur, Freddie Jackson, Prince.............so many I can't remember them all off hand.

Totally jealous about you meeting this one

tumblr_mmjyg72O241s3mt0wo1_400.jpg

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I used to work for Geraldo Rivera.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    lol totally forgot about meeting Mandy Moore, Pauly Shore, AC Slater lol, Tommy Lee, and QB Mark Sanchez... im sure there are others im missing...
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oh and have hung out with and have connections with Kendra Lust (for you perrrrrrvs out there who know who she is lol)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Leonard Nimoy
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Chino Moreno from Deftones.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Oh and have hung out with and have connections with Kendra Lust (for you perrrrrrvs out there who know who she is lol)

Never heard of her, but will definitely google her later today >:)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I only meet or touch figure skating celebs :(
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ahnold
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Met Drew Barrymore at a restaurant in the village. She sat right behind my chair at the next table. On my way out, I said hi and that she was awesome. Corny yes, but I got a hug out of it :blush:
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    @jlisa24 googled Kendra Lust. You look hotter!
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    @jlisa24 googled Kendra Lust. You look hotter!

This post reminded me that I needed to google her as well. And I fully agree with you. Actually didn't think she was hot at all. And I absolutely hate fake boobs that are not proportionate with a woman's body. Ugh!

I am sure she is good at what she does, but I would never be a fan.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Lots of race car drivers from NASCAR and Indy/CART series.

I used to be an avid fan of the CART series after the Indy/CART split. Back in June 1999, I was going to go to the race in Milwaukee, but I was leaving for an overseas business trip and needed to get my affairs in order. There was some sort of contested victory that year (don't recall exactly what though). Anyway, I was going to get on the plane from the Milwaukee airport on Monday morning and I got to talking to a young man about my age behind me. For some reason he seemed familiar to me but I knew I had never met him before. The topic turned to the CART race at the Milwaukee Mile that weekend and the guy was really knowledgeable about the race, much more than most people are. He was talking about how well the winner ran and went into some unusual details. Finally we exchanged names and here he was Greg Moore, the up and coming driver of the series who came in 2nd at the Milwaukee race. Unfortunately, he was killed in a race crash 4 months later.

• Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Norah Jones