What do you do to kick sugar cravings

Options
2»

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Lindt 75% chocolate square. Allow to sit in mouth. Enjoy.
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    After the holidays my husband and I just stopped eating any sort of sweets and no alcohol or sugary drinks. It sucked really bad for the first week but after that it was ok. Also .. I really amped up my water I take. And started drinking herbal tea.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Have small portions of what you really like and make it fit in your calorie budget.
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Have small portions of what you really like and make it fit in your calorie budget.

This!!
  • eireokie
    eireokie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I get the urge to overindulge I watch the documentary Fed Up (its on Netflix...I encourage all to watch it if you haven't already) or even That Sugar Movie (on Amazon Prime). It puts things into perspective about how damaging to the body sugar really is. Works for me every time!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    drink lots more water then walk out the door for more exercise.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello. I found a kind that only has 14 calories for the full 4 serving package.
  • weight_no_mo
    weight_no_mo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My sugar tooth craves sour candy, which you cannot eat a lot at a time or your mouth will become raw :open_mouth: so on that note I am lucky! I would say try sour candy, as some one mentioned gum, I like low sodium sunflower seeds because i can eat them for hours straight and consume like 100-150 calories and 400 sodium.

D
  • mariabrewer414
    mariabrewer414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink a french Vanilla Atkins meal replacement shake. I have them for a snack. Drink it when it is super cold. Tastes like a milk shake. My husband prefers the strawberry flavor. But it's only 160 calories and lots of protein.