U.K. Buddies ?

Options

Replies

• jasonwalker95
    jasonwalker95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love people to encourage me and help encourage others!
    From Bolton!
  • slwebster997
    slwebster997 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im from south east London, add me !
  • Ricardinho88
    Ricardinho88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Staffordshire. Feel free to add :)
  • cdor25
    cdor25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

That's fantastic Lisa well done.
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    cdor25 wrote: »
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

That's fantastic Lisa well done.

Ah thank U :smile:
  • 2pink2push
    2pink2push Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what benefit of adding people is? Do you discuss how you're doing on a regular basis like a club? Is it to give yourself competition? Sorry am new to this and just wondered how to make use of the community section. Am in wales here.

Hi Jim, it's personal to each of us. For some it's inspiration and support. For some it's a bit of fun, and yes it can be competitive if that's your streak. I find some of the information useful and friends are beneficial to see that it's not just me that is on this journey. There has been some eyewateringly funny posts on here for me so I get a positive mental attitude workout too.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey, Somerset here, feel free to add me
  • fergie1203
    fergie1203 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and looking to lose 100lbs (7.5 stones to us Brits!) can I have a friend please? ;)
  • NatalieThomas90
    NatalieThomas90 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm from sunny Wales!
    any other welsh lovelies here?

feel free to add me :) I still have a LONNNG way to go! <3
  • TommyC1234
    TommyC1234 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

New-ish here from the North East. Please feel free to add!

TC
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    2pink2push wrote: »
    Just wondering what benefit of adding people is? Do you discuss how you're doing on a regular basis like a club? Is it to give yourself competition? Sorry am new to this and just wondered how to make use of the community section. Am in wales here.

Hi Jim, it's personal to each of us. For some it's inspiration and support. For some it's a bit of fun, and yes it can be competitive if that's your streak. I find some of the information useful and friends are beneficial to see that it's not just me that is on this journey. There has been some eyewateringly funny posts on here for me so I get a positive mental attitude workout too.

Can't say it better myself ;)
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    TomCraven1 wrote: »
    Hi,

TC
    Hey Tom u near me lol x
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    TommyC1234 wrote: »
    Hi,

TC[/quotnear me
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Jason from Cirencester, any adds welcome.
  • BeelzLPL
    BeelzLPL Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jjinwellies - I guess community friends are for inspiration and help if you need. We are all in the same boat in that we wish to loose weight and that shared interest can help each other.

Yesterday I had close to zero sleep, a long and horrid day at work but I guess the fact that my diary is visible pushed me to do my usual exercise when all I really wanted to do was curl up and sulk lol. Maybe that's competitive, but for me it was a push to still get out there and do my walks as without exercise I wont shift the (many) stones I still have to lose. Although we have family and friends for the 'you look good you are losing weight' the online 'likes' and comments help too.

Having the same country friends makes it easier for looking at people's food diaries if you want meal ideas as we all shop in similar supermarkets, no weird out there impossible to get ingredients :)
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    BeelzLPL wrote: »
    jjinwellies - I guess community friends are for inspiration and help if you need. We are all in the same boat in that we wish to loose weight and that shared interest can help each other.

Yesterday I had close to zero sleep, a long and horrid day at work but I guess the fact that my diary is visible pushed me to do my usual exercise when all I really wanted to do was curl up and sulk lol. Maybe that's competitive, but for me it was a push to still get out there and do my walks as without exercise I wont shift the (many) stones I still have to lose. Although we have family and friends for the 'you look good you are losing weight' the online 'likes' and comments help too.

Having the same country friends makes it easier for looking at people's food diaries if you want meal ideas as we all shop in similar supermarkets, no weird out there impossible to get ingredients :)

Hi Mr :smile:
  • BeelzLPL
    BeelzLPL Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smiley:
  • shelaghbooker
    shelaghbooker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Nottingham and could really do with some friends to motivate me
  • Laurasparkle90
    Laurasparkle90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options