170 lbs -> 140 lbs

asherlee123
asherlee123 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Success Stories
49x6jz5mb8wd.jpeg
Food used to be my enemy... Now it's a friend! Took me so long to have a healthy relationship with food. I've been maintaining 140 for over a year and am loving it. I love eating healthy but I don't deprive myself of an occasional craving. Food is the biggest friend or foe when it comes to health, give your body what it needs to thrive

Replies

• Packercutie
    Packercutie Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, with just that amount of weight loss, you can really see the difference. You look amazing, great job :)
  • asherlee123
    Thank you! @Packercutie
  • dannii020
    dannii020 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 140 lb now n I gave a right belly on me lol, u look amazing congrats, what exercise did u fo if any ?? Hoping to get to 126 lbs xx
  • bonnnxx
    bonnnxx Posts: 2 Member
    you must be quite tall! i also started at 170 and my goal is 145. i'm 5'9".
    also,
    Wow, with just that amount of weight loss, you can really see the difference. You look amazing, great job :)
    "just that amount" ? 30lbs is a significant amount!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    I look fantastic! Great job! How tall r u? I started at 172 and my goal as of now is 130. I'm at 154 and 5'3...... And a half
  • asherlee123
    @bnovak226 @bonnnxx I'm 5'8! My doctor calls me "dense" because he says I look smaller than what the scale says haha
    @dannii020 I am into running and swimming so that definitely helped. Ran my first 1/2 Marathon this past spring! Also do a lot of hiking/biking when the weathers nice.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Lol. Well "dense" or not u look awesome! I can't wait to see how I look at 140
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Faithsundayfall
    Faithsundayfall Posts: 1 Member
    What were the major things you did and how long did it take for you to lose the weight. I'm 158lbs and hope to be 140
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    3d9ilfqy5nun.jpg
    891.jpg 70.3K
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Motivating :) About 164lb now, goal 145. Congratulations, you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!