Help!!!!

Options
I'm eating healthy going to the gym 5 days a week doing cardio and also doing kettle bells at home but I just don't seek to be loosing any weight

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Are you eating within your calorie allowance? Are you weighing your food? How long has it been?
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories?

Everything else is irrelevant in terms of weight loss.

For recomp(build muscle&lose fat) you need to lift and eat protein though
  • c_pantojas
    c_pantojas Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    #1 working out 5 days a week is not necessary, you'll burn yourself out unless you've worked your way up to that point. I mean everyone is different but that's what happened to me. I had stop for a while, reboot and gradually condition myself.
    #2 depending on how long you've been doing that, your most likely gaining muscle mass also maybe water weight
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Just stay consistant and don't set a time limit on your weight loss. You could not be tracking accurately or you could even be retaining water if you're new to working out so much.

Be patient. If there's no change after 3 weeks, reevaluate your calories and lower them a bit.

Don't think, just do.
  • sammilou350
    sammilou350 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I am yeah, it's giving me an allowance of 2500 calories a day and I'm only managing 1200-1500 a day, I've bein going to the gym since October and not seen any difference at all
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I am yeah, it's giving me an allowance of 2500 calories a day and I'm only managing 1200-1500 a day, I've bein going to the gym since October and not seen any difference at all

what are your stats? do you weigh everything with scales?
  • sammilou350
    sammilou350 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im5ft 10 and 17st 10lb, yeah I'm weighing everything, I've cut out take sways fizzy pop I now only drink on a Friday and that's only a couple of glasses of wine, I just don't know where I'm going wrong, I get married next year so obviously want to loose a good chunk of weight
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    uagbe93v66gf.jpg
    1.jpg 135.4K