Ladies! Who's your favorite front man in the band?!

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    ok you guys might find me weird if you dont know of him but
    Jimmy Urine back in the 90s/early 2000s
    tumblr_kodnefELVi1qzmxbbo1_400.jpg
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It's Friday. I'm mentally exhausted....so what better thing to do than name off your favorite men in bands?

I'm pretty sure Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars could make me SWOON any day :wink:

And nothing beats the attitude and tattoos of M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold. :drinker:

I was gonna say Adam Levine too! He is such a hottie!:love:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Ooooo Jon Bon Jovi too!! So hot!! Sexy Smile!!
    Yes, Yes, Yes Just saw him perform last month and he ROCKED the Joint.

I couldn't agree more guys!!! Loved him when he had big hair and I was a teenager..and still love him now. He gets better and better with age. *sigh*
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Mike Ness, Social Distortion. Tim Armstrong, Rancid. Billie Joe Armstrong, Greenday. Jon Fratelli, the Fratellis.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Billie-Joe Armstrong from Green Day. For real. I would have 80 of his babies.
    Tony Lovato from MEST. I would also have 80 of his babies. I have been in love with Mest and him forever, and I met him...and molested him a little bit. :0
    Adam Levine is sexy. He has a sexy raspy voice and sexy hair and moves in a sexy way........and sexy eyes. He's just sexy.
    DUB FX. DUB FX. DUB FX!!!! Oh my god. Sexy AND australian...wow.
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    zac brown from the zac brown band

corey taylor from slipknot

YEESSSSSS!!!! I :heart: Zac Brown. Drooool. I have a serious thing for men with beards.
  • peejie
    peejie Posts: 43
    Options
    Scott Weiland from STP, Peter Steele of Type O Negative, and (Steven) Morrissey of The Smiths and Morrissey. Amazing lyricists and unique tones and voices.
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mike Ness, Social Distortion. Tim Armstrong, Rancid. Billie Joe Armstrong, Greenday. Jon Fratelli, the Fratellis.

Mike Ness *swoon*
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Jake Snider of Minus the Bear--he's so gruffy and indie looking--and his voice..and lyrics..."A jealous rose stole a thread from your skirted thigh/ I clipped it quick with a flick of the switchblade knife"--swoon! and Ben Gibbard of DCFC
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    The lead singer from Breaking Benjamin, Benjamin Burnley is DELICIOUS. Plus, they are from a town about an hour from where I live :tongue:
  • katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im a Marilyn Manson fan....mmmmm....LOVE HIM.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Scott Weiland...
    Maynard James Keenan
    Keith Flint
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. Mmm. :)

im now drowning in my own drool while daydreaming of naughty things with trent...*sigh*
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I find him yummy....and the fact we could share make up ideas and heels is a plus!!!!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    When I saw this my first thought was Adam.....Every time I see him I get chills..... But I have an old skool pic too.... Mick Jagger.... I swear no man wear skinny jeans like him!
  • katt742
    Options
    I find him yummy....and the fact we could share make up ideas and heels is a plus!!!!

hahahaha! yes!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Adam Levine was definitely the first one that came to my mind. lol He is so frickin HOT!!!!!! :)
  • katt742
    Options
    i wouldn't mind a Trent Reznor Marilyn Manson sandwich....nope....wouldn't mind one bit...:smokin:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I know this is strange, but I just can't help it. And he isn't alive, but, John Lennon. The younger Lennon.
    And I'd take McCartney if I couldn't have John. LOL
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's Friday. I'm mentally exhausted....so what better thing to do than name off your favorite men in bands?

I'm pretty sure Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars could make me SWOON any day :wink:

And nothing beats the attitude and tattoos of M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold. :drinker:

DEFINITELY Jared Leto! Although I love Shannon and Tomo equally :bigsmile:
    As for the tattoos - I love Frank Iero's from My Chemical Romance and Oli Sykes' from Bring Me The Horizon. Their tattoos are incredible. :happy:

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! 30STM FANS!!!!! You KNOW I am a Jared lover :-) Just check out my default pic, haha!!! Got to meet them twice this year. Nothing better!

Um I am super jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can he be any more gorgeous! I fell in love with him when he was in My So Called Life....