I have a friend......

Options

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    do people seriously get nudes on this website

or is it just one of those mfp jokes people think is hilarious but its actually kind of tired

(bitter i dont get nudes)

its a real thing. you just need a careful vetting process.
    for ex. I only send them to people who ask.

with the name CircumcisedCokeCan im sure you get asked a lot don't you...i shoulda been creative with my name
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options

or is it just one of those mfp jokes people think is hilarious but its actually kind of tired

good advice. my strategy is to stop sending them if someone tells me they don't want to get them.

That sounds like a great plan.. any idea where I can get ahold of the entire email list of mfp? :trollface:
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    good advice. my strategy is to stop sending them if someone tells me they don't want to get them.

Okay, to be clear, I will not be telling you I don't want to get them. Just sayin. :D
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

That sounds like a great plan.. any idea where I can get ahold of the entire email list of mfp? :trollface:

just post a thread titled "looking to make friends" and then your kik id. use lots of hearts and smileys.

also mention snapchat and how you only use it for taking pictures of food haha.

So that's how that works lol
  • bdgfn
    Options
  • DaddieCat
    Options

I've never gotten any either... not sure if I wanted them... but now I just feel sad. Time to let the butthurt flow through me.

latest?cb=20131107180644
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    bdgfn wrote: »

Okay, to be clear, I will not be telling you I don't want to get them. Just sayin. :D

cool! the tail sometimes freaks out people but everyone has something they don't like about themselves amirite?

hawt... :D
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

cool! the tail sometimes freaks out people but everyone has something they don't like about themselves amirite?

HkE5Xxi.gif

LMAO!!!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I see it now!! Hahaha idk why I found that so funny but I did.. :D:D what you doing there Kitty??

so busy you didn't even notice the dead guy in there.

*goes back to look for dead guy*

I still see no cat and no dead guy. :flushed:
  • bdgfn
    Options

Okay, prehensile tail or just a plain old tail that wags like a dog, cuz prehensile tails are sexy!
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Well if you would just ask!!
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This thread just reminded me of my dream last night. I had a tail.. Not like a cute cat tail (like on the cat in the junk picture, it is there btw, half way down, left hand side, it's black and white) but a sick boney, fleshy tail like on the guy from shallow hall.. I can feel it moving now.. But it's not there.. Help me.