What made you Smile or Laugh Today?

189111314138

Replies

  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Hot a s s es and t!ts

    Just being honest.
    :p

    Well aren't you going to share the pics???
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Quitting time in 15 minutes :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Got my dress
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Got my dress

    Very pretty
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    watched a video of babies laughing
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    My husband told me that my 3 year old daughter informed him that tacos were not for cats.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    xsmn8x249pyn.jpeg

    Smiled knowing THIS is the truth B)
  • Muzak1
    Muzak1 Posts: 599 Member
    All in all a tough and not so happy week but then I came across a pic of my baby when she was a baby with her pop pop. The dark thoughts flew out of my head.

    myoc4vylgwav.jpg
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    For me it is sappy but can't help it. I smile in gym I love lifting so much. Yes, when I finish I am tired but oh so proud of myself Today was a shorter day just 2.5 hrs but strong lifts throughout whole body workout and then of course text from trainer after saying he is proud of me is icing on the top. He knows me well and will call me on the carpet if I don't hold to our agreements of what I can or can't do and how long and praise isn't something he does that often.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Someone asked me how I was doing and I said, "Pretty awesome" and he replied "pretty and awesome" and that made me smile. I've never really been complimented, even playfully, out of the blue in my heavier days.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Muzak1 wrote: »
    All in all a tough and not so happy week but then I came across a pic of my baby when she was a baby with her pop pop. The dark thoughts flew out of my head.

    myoc4vylgwav.jpg

    OMG her eyes are such an amazing colour what a cutie
  • Muzak1
    Muzak1 Posts: 599 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you she has my eyes.
    The others are brown like their mother
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Hot a s s es and t!ts

    Just being honest.
    :p

    I like your honesty :p

    Thank you. It's the best policy.
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Hot a s s es and t!ts

    Just being honest.
    :p

    Well aren't you going to share the pics???

    Check your inbox :wink:
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    edited January 2016
    My manager called me this evening to let me know I got a bonus and merit increase :smiley:

    The hard work, sleepless nights, and soaring stress levels are actually paying off.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    ind1983 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Hot a s s es and t!ts

    Just being honest.
    :p

    I like your honesty :p

    Thank you. It's the best policy.
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Hot a s s es and t!ts

    Just being honest.
    :p

    Well aren't you going to share the pics???

    Check your inbox :wink:

    Tease. There is nothing in my inbox :(
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    ind1983 wrote: »
    My manager called me this evening to let me know I got a bonus and merit increase :smiley:

    The hard work, sleepless nights, and soaring stress levels are actually paying off.

    That's awesome news.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 21,031 Member
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Finding the motivation to go to the gym despite only getting 4 hours of sleep.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    All the nudes i got when i woke up. Its like is this real life?