20 lbs lost! and progress pics! 25% to goal

Options
2»

Replies

• frecklesthehen
    Options
    wow. i can tell a big difference already. good job!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    AMAZING -- U CAN DEFINITELY TELL -- IM SO PROUD OF U
  • drl041799
    drl041799 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Keep it up!
    Thank you for inspiring me!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I agree 100% with you; now that you are down a bit, you *wish* you had a picture when you were at your maximum weight - but then you think back about how much you hated to see a photograph of yourself at that weight, and now you don't shrink in humiliation every time a camera comes out ....

My goal is simple ... to no longer feel like I have to hide every time there is a family photo opportunity.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    thanks so much everyone! and good luck to you all reaching your goals too! :)
  • taylorlw20
    taylorlw20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You truly do look fabulous! Good job on our success! Keep it up, you'll get there!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Well done , keep up the good work! :smile:

You are brave showing your body, I'm don't think I'd have the confidence even after 20 lb lost.

So it it just shows what a great confidence boost you have had. Fantastic!!

:flowerforyou:
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    Great pics..Awesome progress~ keep up the good work
  • mariamyer
    mariamyer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I should do the same with pictures to track my progress. You are an inspiration. Hang in there you are going to make it!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    Great job! THere's such a big difference! Congrats!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • shinybluestar
    Options
    U look great!! I def see the difference :) keep it uppp!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look a lot slimmer than your weight.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    You're looking good! I can't wait to post some pics... at the moment mine are embarrassing, but once you have some progress I think it's heaps easier to accept that you have come from that place that you never want to go back to.

PS you cleaned your room too... haha I tried so hard not to have my clothes on the floor in my first pic!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing, Stef!! I'm super proud of you for sticking with this and being consistent with it. I know some days it is so hard, but you are sticking to it. Yeah, you have a day here and there that is over or you don't feel like exercising, but you just keep going anyway. You don't let one bad day get you down. Way to go!!!
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    Wow! You look a lot slimmer than your weight.

Thanks! I always think the opposite but I guess that's typical. Lol ;)
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    You are doing amazing, Stef!! I'm super proud of you for sticking with this and being consistent with it. I know some days it is so hard, but you are sticking to it. Yeah, you have a day here and there that is over or you don't feel like exercising, but you just keep going anyway. You don't let one bad day get you down. Way to go!!!

Thanks a billion!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!