Bmi No longer 'overweight' !!

Options
2»

Replies

• harowlands
    harowlands Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »
    I'm 12 lbs away from "Normal" BMI. I can hardly wait!

Brilliant! That's great!
  • harowlands
    Options
    elaineamj wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS! I got a wake up moment at the start of this journey when i finally faced my fears and weighed myself. My BMI said "obese". I never dreamed my weight would climb this high. So very looking forward to posting a similar post and be in a healthy weight range!

I was very similar, i was shocked when I got in the scale as to how much I weighed. It's so easy to put on weight and not realise just how much!
    It's been, and still is sometimes, a difficult journey. But so so worth it!!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I cant wait till the day mine says this too. Ive been labelled obese for so long ( size 12/14 uk lol) and have just hit overweight category 28.7.
    My aim eventually is to be lighter than my husband which I have never been ( and he is low end of his bmi )
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fantastic, I cant wait till the day mine says this too. Ive been labelled obese for so long ( size 12/14 uk lol) and have just hit overweight category 28.7.
    My aim eventually is to be lighter than my husband which I have never been ( and he is low end of his bmi )

I just got lighter than my husband after over 2 years. It is soooo satisfying!
  • harowlands
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »

I just got lighter than my husband after over 2 years. It is soooo satisfying!

I'm now lighter than my husband too! Woohoo!! :smile:
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I am only 3 lbs away from my normal BMI. I've got a new pair of running shoes waiting in my closet as my reward for getting there. I'm so excited to run in them!
  • RachaelWinston
    RachaelWinston Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just got to a healthy bmi too! It is such a good feeling to know I have worked myself back to this point! I am also at the higher end and want to lose another 11 pounds roughly then see how I feel but still a great feeling!! Congrats
  • harowlands
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I am only 3 lbs away from my normal BMI. I've got a new pair of running shoes waiting in my closet as my reward for getting there. I'm so excited to run in them!

Fantastic! Well done!
    I've started c25k this week, really enjoy running!

• harowlands
    Options
    I just got to a healthy bmi too! It is such a good feeling to know I have worked myself back to this point! I am also at the higher end and want to lose another 11 pounds roughly then see how I feel but still a great feeling!! Congrats

Amazing! Well done! You should definitely be proud of yourself!

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • somamaley
    somamaley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just reached "Normal" myself a couple of days ago, feels like a real accomplishment!
    down >75lbs from heaviest so far.
    Congrats and keep it up.
  • Pearlfinder
    Pearlfinder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you, and congratulations on all your hard work, focus, and commitment! Get ready world, you can do ANYTHING!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    woot! I accomplished this recently too! good feeling :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I too reached a healthy BMI recently and have since loss five more pounds..about ten more to go before this phase is finally over and on to more consistent Heavy weight lifting. I dream of not having cardio and weight loss forever on the brain. Lol

PS: I know that I should be lifting heavy consistently now. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!