Losing weight but keeping your bust

Options
2»

Replies

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Our bodies do what they do. We have no control of that. Building chest muscles will at least help the perkiness. Mine were the first to down-size.
  • RedBeardBruce
    RedBeardBruce Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What others have said.....

As a man, it's annoying to still have a little bit of a belly even when I'm close to my goal weight.
  • NMV_5041
    NMV_5041 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same problem here!
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just the way it goes. I lose from my bust, lower arms and lower legs, and waist first, and from my thighs and upper arms last (which sucks, because that's what I would most like to lose.)
  • faithtobefit
    faithtobefit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's a resounding "GENETICS!". Either way it's good to know so I don't get frustrated over it. Thanks everyone <3
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Breasts in a woman in her fertile years are made up of approx. 35% body fat and 65% tissue (ducts, gland etc.) when body fat decreases so does the fat in the breasts. Those ladies whose bust doesn't decrease much with fat loss generally have a higher percentage of tissue to body fat to start with.

After menopause the amount of breast tissue decreases.
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    There's absolutely nothing you can do about that.
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was DDD 10lbs ago and I'm a DDD now. :/ for some of us our boobs are stubborn. Invest in a good sports bra for cardio. I wear 2 sports bras.
  • gilldunkley
    gilldunkley Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me too! No chest at all now - completely FLAT! LOL. I'd rather be 40lbs down than have bigger boobs for sure though!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    i wish mine would go. :(
  • LifeNewandImproved
    LifeNewandImproved Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    oh man I went from 36H to 32D in about 70 lbs... meanwhile I still have a gut, thighs, *kitten*, but my chest/shoulder area is all bones. Although my problem areas are smaller too. Get yourself a bra that fits really well it really helps.