Oh Wow!!! lol

Options
Today I was playing basketball with my hubbay at the gym. I have never seen anyother female on that court ever. Well ball respect if another persons ball comes in to you play area just send it back..... well i picked up the ball to send it back and the guy just started walking towards me expecting for me to just had it to him... im a girl after all.... but insted passed it pretty hard and the first thing i hear is "OH WOW!!!" and he just kinda looked at me! lol I may be a girl but i sure dont play like one! lol Made me feel good that i can now hang with the boys and they dont just see me as a girl "trying to play".

Replies

• jennramone
    jennramone Posts: 12
    Options
    hah good for you!! you show him :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I also think it's fine for girls who "try to play" as well. Some of the guys can't play good either lol.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Love it!

I played in a co-ed (but mostley guys) soccer game.. It was nice being able to keep up with them and I even made a goal! WOOT
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Would've been a better story if you blocked his shot and said "WHO'S MY B*TCH" haha.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I hate it when some people think things like that. At least you were able to show him differently! :bigsmile:
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Would've been a better story if you blocked his shot and said "WHO'S MY B*TCH" haha.

LOL That would have been awesome!!!!! lol
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options

LOL That would have been awesome!!!!! lol

LOL!