At home excersize for cellulite?

Options
What are some excersizes at home I can do to help rid my legs of cellulite?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is genetic for the most part. Some of the skinniest toned people can still have spots of cellulite while some overweight person has little. Stop stressing.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Lose fat, gain muscle, eat and drink to fuel your body. I've had more luck reducing thigh cellulite by strength training and gaining curves than I ever did exclusively concentrating on losing weight. I do find that I notice it more when I don't drink as much water and eat a lot of high sodium foods.
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I always wondered the secret. Even even I was running all the time and eating right and at my goal weight I couldn't get rid of it. I hate it because it's like I can never wear regular swim bottoms :'(
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The build a better booty program really helped with my cellulite more than anything else. I still have problem areas but it's a huge improvement from when I started. If you're willing to pay for an at home workout it's great, but it requires a physio ball, a resistance band and weights for squats. If you research the program you'll see a lot of results of reduced cellulite.