Try Try and Try again (looking for friends)

Options
Hey everyone! I'm not new to the journey. I've been trying to lose weight for years now. I'm just looking for friends that are looking fie the same thing. To get fit! I'll motivate you if you motivate me?! :D

Replies

• GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Feel free to add me for tips, recipes, motivation or support :)
  • naomi12162016
    naomi12162016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U can add me :)
  • ybckathrin
    ybckathrin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm not new to the journey. I've been trying to lose weight for years now. I'm just looking for friends that are looking fie the same thing. To get fit! I'll motivate you if you motivate me?! :D

HI I'm in the same boot. Sometimes I'm optimistic and sometimes really frustreted
  • aprilb721
    aprilb721 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Similar story here. Not new to the world of working out and eating right, just been away for too long! Glad to meet you and know we're on similar paths! Good luck and I look forward to getting fit "with you!" :smile:
  • KELLYCREV
    KELLYCREV Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello trying my best to lose 10 lbs. Feel free to add me thanks
  • jenncoulter15
    jenncoulter15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can do it!
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • rolandomando
    rolandomando Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've only had my fitbit hr a few days and so far so good! Feel free to add me.
  • rolandomando
    rolandomando Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Please free free to add me.
  • anitavbarton
    anitavbarton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same ...not new but need some motivation to reach that final goal!
  • LatreicePadia
    LatreicePadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options

• LatreicePadia
    LatreicePadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm doing the same thing!
  • leebme3
    leebme3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stay motivated to lose more weight. Feel free to add me.
  • TLCdiva
    TLCdiva Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old, 5'5" and weigh 236 lbs. Mom to four beautiful children. My starting weight was 275 and have gotten down to 236 but my goal is 175. Just need some like-minded new friends to keep motivated and enjoy accountability Add me!!