I'm looking for some support

Options
Hi! I've been doing this on my own for a few months. New diet and exercise plan are in place. Don't have much support in my small circle. I have a feeling my friends are sick of hearing me talk about my food and exercise. I get the random Pat on the back but no one wants to actively talk about dieting and working out. I'm just about to hit 40 in a few months and I am committed to a life change. Anyone in a similar position?

Replies

• leebme3
    leebme3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My immediate family, whom I live with, are not very good in the area of support. A constant flow of baking and snacking. Can be frustrating! Feel free to add me
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Me I have to change my lifestyle years of yoyoing I'm 46 so this has to be it add me :) we can support each other
  • meewin
    meewin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!! I also track with a fitbit. It's a great way to track my day. Let me know if you have one also. Having my morning coffee and soon brekky to head off to the gym. Do you work out at all? I'm from Canada BTW
  • meewin
    meewin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    leebme3 wrote: »
    My immediate family, whom I live with, are not very good in the area of support. A constant flow of baking and snacking. Can be frustrating! Feel free to add me

I get the " you can have just one" meaning crappy foods from everyone. I don't think they understand how hard it is to say no. Don't need the bad push. Plus, if I had just one of everything everyone offers, I would kill my calorie budget all the time!